Chapter 14

Readers p.o.v

I sat there with who I discovered to be called Splendor for a while until I got up

"I'm going to go and check on him, he's been on his own for a while" He nodded

"Just be careful, Offender gets very emotional and sometimes becomes a bit unstable, so watch him" I nodded slightly, then made my way for the stairs, slowly and quietly going up,  then knocked on Offenders door.

"Baby...its me, can I come in" I heard no reply, only silence, but opened the door, closing it behind me as I entered the room. Offender was sat on the bed, hunched over facing the wall. I quietly walked over, and sat next to him, taking his hand in mine. I looked at him, to see water droplets going down his face, and I stroked his hand.

After a few moments, Offender wrapped an arm around my waist, and leaned against me. I laid down slowly and pulled him on top of my body, laying his head on my shoulder. I had my arms wrapped around him, and one of my hands gently stroked the back of his head. He cried for a while more but eventually stopped crying and looked at me.

"Th-thank you love" I looked at him

"I should be the one thanking you for protecting me" He smiled slightly and kissed my cheek

"I would never let anyone lay a hand on you" I smiled and held him, then looked at him

"Offender?" He looked at me

"Yes my love?"

"If you don't mind me asking...why does your brother...dislike you so much?" He looked away and sighed.

"If I'm honest doll face, I don't know.." I sighed and cuddled into him

"I just don't see why...your so nice and charming" He chuckled and smiled, holding me.

"Thanks darling, but it doesn't matter anyway, I have you, and that's all that matters" I smiled then kissed his lips gently and yawned softly as he chuckled lightly.

"Offender can we just have a rest? I'm tired" He nodded and held me close in a warm embrace , as we both fell asleep.

??? p.o.v

I walked towards Slender's mansion, and smirked. It was the day that the Slender family would finally fall, and I would take control.

I went over to the side and crept inside through an open window, and went towards his office. Luckily for me, it seemed that most of his killers were out on missions, so I wouldn't get spotted. I got to his office door and heard shouting from inside, so pressed my ear against the door, listening in.

"You have no reason to hate Offender so much brother!"

"I don't have to have a reason!" I smirked to myself, I could get two of the brothers in one go. The annoying snobby Trender, and the strongest of them all, Slender.

I waited until their quarrelling calmed down, and I opened the door taking a step inside, Slender instantly growling and his sharp tendrils went towards me. I darted out the way and punched Trender across the face before he could react, then held him, putting my claws against his throat.

"Now now Slender, try and hurt me and my claws will go straight through his throat" He growled and I smirked "It looks like your the weak one now" He put his tendrils down

"What do you want?" I grinned

"Come with me, and ask no questions, or he will die" He growled then sighed

"Fine...lets go" I still held Trender in my hands, then walked out, Slender following me, but before we got out I shoved him down the stairs, causing him to bash his head and pass out. I picked up his limp body and smirked.

"Two down, two to go~"

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))