Chapter 13

Offenders p.o.v

I stood, holding Y/n close to me, staring at my faceless brother, Slenderman. Though I tried to stay strong, I was just as terrified as Y/n, maybe even more.

Fights with Slender never went well for me, but this time I wasn't worried about my own safety, I was worried about Y/n's. Slender hated humans, no matter who they were or how nice, he wanted them all dead, so Y/n was in a lot of danger.

I looked up at my brother, holding her, as he looked at me sternly

"Well?" I gulped and tried to come up with something

"This...is just a stripper that I hired, r-right dollface?" I looked at Y/n and she nodded slightly

"Y-yeah, I was just about to get ready" Slender stared at us with his usual blank space then nodded.

"Oh, I see, well then" He turned around, heading to go down the stairs and I sighed with relief, but he then turned around, his mouth opened with black goo dripping down his lips.

"If she is just a stripper like you say, then you wont mind if I do this.." Before I could react, he wrapped his tendril around her waist tightly and pulled her away from me, and I growled loudly.

"Give her back now!!" He looked at me, his mouth in a smirk

"If she was just a stripper, you wouldn't care what I did to her" I growled and gritted my teeth

"Just give her back" He then put one of his clawed fingers against her neck and I clenched my fists hard

"Tell me who she is, or I will slice her neck open" I growled and went towards them, but he backed away, holding his claw closer "Tell me now" I growled then sighed. Whatever I said, Y/n would be in danger, but I had no choice

"She is my girlfriend, now let go of her" He looked at me and frowned, Y/n running into my arms, crying as I wrapped my arms around her, holding her protectively. I kissed her head and stroked her hair, glaring at my brother.

"Your disgusting Offender, you were bad enough raping every woman you saw, but now your in love with a human! Your a disgrace" I growled, letting go of Y/n as I walked towards Slender

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"I said your a disgrace" I growled and pounced at him, but he grabbed me, throwing me against the wall. I growled and clawed his cheek, then he grabbed me, pushing me out the room and down the stairs.

Readers p.o.v

My eyes widened and I ran past Slenderman and went straight to Offender, kneeling down to him

"Darling are you alright?" He then sat up and I felt a twinge of fear in my heart. His claws and teeth had become sharper and where his eyes would be, glowed two lilac pupils, burning through any darkness that got away. He stood up and I backed away as Slenderman walked downstairs, his eyes also glowing, but a bloody red. I wanted to help, but if I got involved I would end up being ripped in half.

Offender then pounced onto him, punching his face and Slenderman ripped his claws through his chest. My eyes widened and watered up as I looked away feeling completely useless. They wouldn't stop: clawing, punching, biting, blood fell but still they continued.

I looked back at them and Offender was on top of Slender, tightly holding his neck, growling like a wild wolf. I didn't know what to do, I had never seen this side of him, and honestly it was terrifying, like a demon had come along and possessed him.

Slender was also growling, struggling against Offenders tight grip

"Get off me now Offender!"

"Make me!" They growled loudly at each other, and then I heard a door open from somewhere behind me.

"Brothers stop!" I turned around to see two other tall beings, one with a rainbow polka dot suit, and the other wore a brown jumper, and beige trousers.

Offender and Slenderman continued to fight, but the two new figures ran over, ripping them apart from one another, causing their small war to end. Both still struggled but eventually gave up, their violent claws and teeth going to normal, and their eyes disappearing. I slightly sighed with relief, but saw that Offender was covered in blood and scratches and my eyes watered once again.

Slenderman growled with defeat, leaving the mansion without a word, the trendy one following behind him. The rainbow one walked over to Offender, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Brother...its okay" Offender sighed and walked away from him, going upstairs

"I...just wanna be alone" I wanted to follow after him, but decided to leave him be like he wanted, and just walked over to the sofa, sat down and buried my face into my hands, crying pathetic tears into them. I felt someone sit next to me, and I looked to see to Offenders brother, smiling at me, as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into a hug. I leaned against him and cried.

"Shhh, its alright human, my brother will be fine, he just needs some alone time then he will be fine" I nodded slightly and sighed

"O-okay..." All I could think about was Offender, about how much I was worried about him, but also the new fear I had.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! And sorry that its sad, but don't worry it will be happy again soon!))