Chapter 20

Readers p.o.v

It took a few weeks for Slender to recover from his injuries, but once he had everything went back to normal, or as normal as it could ever be. I looked at Offender and he took my hand in his smiling.

"Ready to go home Y/n?" I nodded and smiled

"Yeah, lets go" We looked at the others and smiled

"Bye"

"Good bye, come and visit soon" Offender nodded at his brothers then we left the mansion, finally going back home.

The walk home was quiet, but nice. Offender wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close and I leaned into his body, sighing happily. He smiled then placed a kiss on my head and continued to walk.

The forest was peaceful, which was a nice change to the events we had been through. I was still slightly shaken up from that red and black demon, and everything that I had seen, but I knew as long as I had Offender by my side, I would be safe.

Once we got home, we walked inside and Offender wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, holding me close. I leaned into his body, but looked at him, slightly worried. Offender had been through a lot, but every time I asked if he wanted to talk about it, he would shake it off, so eventually I gave up asking, but that didn't stop my worrying.

"Offender are you okay?" He nodded and pulled me closer

"I owe my life to you Y/n" I looked at him and he looked back at me "You've saved me Y/n" I shook my head

"Offender we wouldn't have gotten out of there without you and the others" He then shook his head.

"I'm not talking about that" I looked at him now confused.

"Then what are you talking about" He turned me around gently so I was facing him and smiled.

"Before I had you in my life, I was so heartless, depressed, a monster, I never thought I could ever fall in love, but when I met you everything changed. I'm so lucky to have you in my life Y/n and I love you with all my heart, you've made me a better person" My eyes widened and I could feel tears forming in them. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "I love you Y/n" I held onto him and smiled.

"Offender I love you too" I then felt him let go and looked at him as he got down on one knee, my heart beating faster. "O-offender what are you doing?" He smiled then got a small box out of his box and opened it, showing a diamond ring.

"Y/n, will you make me even happier than I already am, and give me the honour of marrying me?" I blushed and tears went down my face as I hugged him tightly.

"Oh Offender, of course I will" I pulled back and he wiped my tears away with one of his tendrils, then slipped the ring onto my finger, before kissing me sweetly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, and eventually we pulled back and just held each other in a warm embrace.

~The wedding~

Offenders p.o.v

I waited at the alter, waiting for my beautiful Y/n to arrive, my heart pounding in my chest. My brother Slender stood at my side and I looked at him, as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm proud of you Offender" I looked at him and smiled

"Thank you Slender" He nodded and I then heard the doors open and everyone in the room gasped. I wanted to look at my Y/n and see how beautiful she looked, but I couldn't, not just yet.

I heard her footsteps get closer until she stood besides me, and I looked at her in awe. Her hair was done perfectly, her make up simple and natural, and her dress fitted her body to perfection. She looked at me, smiling.

"You look so handsome Offender" I smiled

"And you look absolutely stunning" A light blush went across her cheeks and we then looked at Slender, whom I asked to preform our wedding.

"Are you ready Offender?" I looked at my brother then nodded.

"Then lets begin, do Offender, take Y/n to be your wife? To cherish and love, to protect and comfort, and to be by her side for as long as you both shall live?" I looked at Y/n and smiled.

"I do" He then looked at Y/n

"And do you Y/n S/n take Offender to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and adore, to trust and believe in, to hold by your side for as long as you both shall live?" She nodded.

"I do" Slender nodded.

"Then present your vows to one another, and present your rings" Splendor and Trender then brought the rings, Splendor holding the one for Y/n, and Trender holding the one that would be given to me. I took the ring then kneeled down in front of Y/n, taking her hand and sliding her wedding ring on top of her engagement ring.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.I love you." She looked at me, blushing darkly and I could see tears form in her eyes. I gently wiped her eyes and smiled.

Readers p.o.v

I smiled taking the ring from Trender and looked at Offender, putting it onto his finger.

"With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, knowing and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I love you, today and always." I looked at him and smiled, both of us having a few tears going down our faces. Slender looked at us.

"Since nobody will dare having any objections, I pronounce you husband and wife. Offender you may kiss the bride" Before I could react, Offender had his arms around my waist and dipped me down, kissing me passionately. I kissed back deeply and he pulled back, looking into my eyes.

"I love you Y/n" I smiled

"I love you too Offender, for the rest of time"

~The End~

((All good things must come to an end, and sadly this is over. I hope you enjoyed the final chapter, I tired to make it as cute as possible, and Slender isn't dead! I could never kill him off, that's too sad. Anyway, happy Easter everyone and thank you so much for reading this story, I hope you all enjoyed))