Chapter 16

Readers p.o.v

I watched Offender as he paced back and forth around the living room at home, his claws and teeth sharp and his eyes glowing. I wanted to calm him down, but Splendor held me back as it was dangerous to go near him.

After a while he calmed down by himself and looked over at us, more worried than angry

"Splendor we have to save them"

"I know we do, but Offender we cant just march Into Zalgo's castle, that's what he wants"

"But if we don't they could die!"

"Offender calm down, what if he killed us as soon as we entered? What good would that do?" Offender growled then punched a wall, and I quickly got up, going to him and grabbed his fist.

"Offender calm down" He tried to pull his fist away, and growled as he looked at me, then sighed

"I'm sorry...I just need to be alone" He walked away and went upstairs and I sighed sitting back down and Splendor held my hand

"He will be okay, just let him calm down by himself" I nodded then looked at him

"Splendor, who is Zalgo?" He looked at me

"He's a bad demon, and an enemy of my brothers. Most of the killers who live with my brother, have been rescued from Zalgo. He's dangerous, and that's why my brothers are in danger" I nodded

"Is there anyway I can help you?" He smiled then stroked my cheek

"Your sweet Y/n, but he's too dangerous for you to be around. Offender wouldn't allow you to be in that danger" I nodded

"But I can help, I may not be as strong as all of you, but I want to, and can help you" He smiled

"Okay, if there is anything you can help us with, I will let you know" I smiled and nodded

"Okay, I'm going to go and check on him" He nodded

"Be careful" I then got up and walked upstairs, and knocked on the door. There was no reply so I opened the door, but Offender wasn't there, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Offender?"I looked around the room and all I could see was his open window.

Offenders p.o.v

I arrived at Zalgos castle, rage flowing through my veins. A few demons ran towards me, but I aggressively threw them away from me, smashing them into buildings then went inside the castle.

I searched around the rooms, until I came to his dungeon where I found both Slender and Trender chained up against the walls, Slender covered in blood and bruises. I clenched my fists tightly, drawing some blood, then ran over to Slender, trying to undo the chains that held him.

"Slender we need to get out of here now" Slender looked at me, and I suddenly felt the dark presence of the under lord himself, standing behind me. I stopped messing with the chains, then stood up slowly as I felt him get closer.

"Hello Offender" He chuckled and I then turned around and went to grab his throat, but he moved too quick for me to react, and instead grabbed my throat, pinning me against the wall. "Where is your other brother? I hoped I could get you both at the same time" I growled and spat in his face, and he growled back, punching my stomach hard which made me groan in pain.

"He's not here, and I wont let you get him" He chuckled darkly, then something sharp stabbed through my stomach, and I looked down to see a long dagger going through me.

"Sadly this wont kill you Offender, but it will certainly give you pain~" He twisted the dagger, then threw me against the wall, chaining my arms up. Losing blood, I was too weak to pull against them, and the chains he used were made to hold demons, so were too strong for me to break alone.

He bent down, and traced his finger along my jaw then slapped me and chuckled

"Three down, one left, and I heard that you have a little sweet heart Offender~ She will be my prize for beating you~" I growled more

"You wont dare touch her!" He punched me again and laughed

"And how do you expect to stop me?" He laughed and left the room, and I growled then sighed. Y/n was in danger, and I couldn't save her.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the late update!))