Chapter 11

Readers p.o.v

I went upstairs and got ready for Offenders surprise. I looked through a wardrobe of women's outfits that Offender had, avoiding all the sexual ones, then found a dress. It was my favourite colour, and just the right size, It was tight on my body, but flowed at the bottom. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I did my hair and make up then stood up and began to walk downstairs.

Offenders p.o.v

As Y/n was getting ready, I put on a simple suit with a red bowtie, then waited downstairs for her. It didn't take long until she walked downstairs and she took my breath away. She looked absolutely stunning, like a princess from a fairy tale.

She walked down to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist

"Y/n you look beautiful" She smiled and looked up at me

"You don't look too bad yourself" I chuckled then leaned down and kissed her lips gently. I pulled away and smiled

"Are you ready?" She nodded and I held her hand "Then lets go"

Readers p.o.v

As we walked, offender had his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see his surprise straight away. Eventually he stopped and still had his hands covering my vision

"Are you ready love?" I nodded then he moved my hands and my eyes widened at the sight. There was a small table with a candle centre piece and two meals set out in a neat fashion. Around the table, were trees carrying small lanterns filled with small burning flames, dancing in the dark. On the ground also laid a flame, but it was bigger and burning brighter than the rest.

"Offender...this is beautiful" He held my hand and led me over to the table, sitting me down then sitting across from me.

"I hope the food tastes alright, I've never really cooked but I thought I would give it a go for you" I nodded and blushed, still shocked but what Offender had done for me. I looked down and saw that offender had cooked my favourite meal for me. I took a bite from it and smiled widely.

"Offender its really good" He smiled

"That's a relief" We smiled then ate our meals, and I admired the scenery that Offender had created.

After a while we finished and stood up, then sat next to the bonfire on the ground. I sat against Offenders chest, and he wrapped his arms around me protectively, holding me close. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Offender, this is the most incredible thing anyone has ever done for me" He smiled and kissed my head

"I only want the best for you my love" I smiled then looked at him and kissed him softly, holding onto him. He kissed back, and held my waist and pulled me close. After a few moments we pulled away and just cuddled with one another, staring at the sky that was filled with stars. I smiled then he sat up and got something out of his pocket.

"I have something for you my dear"

"What is it?" I sat up and he opened a small box with a diamond and ruby ring inside it. My heart began to beat faster and I looked at him and he smiled.

"Happy valentines day my dear" I hugged him and held me, sliding the ring onto my finger. I kissed him again then pulled away blushing

"I love you Offender"

"I love you too my dear" We then laid down on the ground together in each others arms, staring at the stars.

((Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and happy valentines day everyone! <3))