•Matt • Sensitive• NSFW•

Let's give around of applause for the person who came up with the creative title, eh? Wow. They deserve a medal of honour of something and probably an award for being terribly horrible at updating.

All jokes aside, I apologise for not having updated this in what seems like ages. I don't think anybody actually reads this, but hey? I have fun writing, so it doesn't really bother me, tbh.

Anyway, enjoy this small one shot while I am on hiatus.

•Art is not mine•

Characters: Matt, Tom, Edd, Tord

Gender: Non-specific

WARNING: nsfw

It was like every day, both you and Matt sat side by side on his bed, whilst you were absolutely bored out of your mind. He, himself, was staring into his own reflection, as per usual. Nothing different there.

Resting a head on his shoulder, you let out an exasperated sigh. "Maaatt," you whined childishly and stretched across his lap, trying to gain his attention. "I'm so bored."

He looked down at you and chuckled, putting his mirror down on the coffee table. "Then, what should we do? The others are just down stairs watching tv. Do you want to join them, (name)?" He asked before letting out a gasp. "Or, maybe you want to go mirror shopping with me??"

You shook your head no and laughed, falling back lazily into his soft comforters. The ginger pouted and laid down beside you, tapping his chin in thought. "Well I'm already out of ideas. Do you want to go on an adventure, perhaps?"

You stuck out your tongue and, again, shook your head no. "Hm, but I'm too lazy for that," you groaned and flung your arms up dramatically in the air. Matt crossed his arms across his chest and squinted at you confusedly.

"You say you're bored and yet you're too lazy to do anything. So then, what do you want to do?"

A large, Cheshire grin stretched across your face after a bit of pondering. Matt shook and shuffled away slightly.

"(Name), what is it? I don't like the look on your face." He shivered under the mischievous gaze you held in those large eyes of yours.

He knew once your hands connected with the sides of his stomach. He jolted in surprise and erupted in a series of giggles. "No, no, no. Anywhere but there!" He shrieked and backed up against the head of the bed.

You wiggled your fingers and softly trailed it down his stomach again, causing him to flinch and stifle a laugh. "Have mercy," he pleaded as you towered over his shrinking figure.