•Pal • Don't Get Caught• NSFW•

Aww yesss. I love me some good Ol' smut. So be prepared.

Edit: This was literally requested ages ago. Like, around last year. Holy shit I suck at this. If a task doesn't have a due date then I'm literally never going to do and leave it for ages. anyway changed his full name in this to protect the real man's privacy which youll see in the fic

 anyway changed his full name in this to protect the real man's privacy which youll see in the fic

Characters: Pal, Pat, Tord

Gender: Non-specific

WARNING: Nsfw, sexual content, swearing, Pal is OOC af

Your breaths mingled together harmoniously as the man before you sandwiched you between him and the wall. You thread your hands through his hair as he continued to suck at the sensitive spot right below your ear lobe.

"P-Pal," you whined and breathed a moan, "R-Red Leader..He might find us like thi—" you cut yourself off as a rather loud moan parted from your mouth when Pal ground his hips roughly against yours. He leaned his head towards the nape of your neck, his chapped lips softly brushing over the shell of your ear.

"He may find us, he may not. He could even be watching us right now," his voice dangerously low and husky as he uttered softly into your ear. You let out a soft moan, the thought of being watched somehow excited you more. You never thought you were such an exhibitionist.

"G-god, Pal. We could get ourselves killed doing this—ah, fuck." You bit down on his shoulder, stifling an oncoming loud moan. Pal only smirked, hoisting you up so your legs wrapped around his waist tightly. He moved his hips against yours in a circular motion, the angle making his clothed cock rub against you deliciously.

"I need you..."

You bit your lip and looked down. God, you needed him just as much he needed you. Sighing, you looked up into his lust-filled eyes.

"Let's...make this quick. Okay? We can't get caught. Especially since we're in—what? A cleaning supplies cabinet? How very smart," you sarcastically remarked with a roll of your eyes. Pal chuckled and rested his face in the nape of your neck. "What? Pat would be all up in my ass if he caught me doing it in the office."

You snorted at that. "Yeah. And I bet you'd like it."

He shot you a playful glare. "Just be quiet so we don't get caught. Don't want your loud moaning to catch everyone's attention."

"You didn't deny it."

Before you could reply with another sarcastic remark, you trailed off when you felt his clammy hands begin to wander over your stomach and ghosting over your chest. You sighed softly as he kissed you lightly on your lips. Angling it so you could press your lips against his deeper, you snaked your arms around the back of his head.