Cast.

*Lin's POV*

It's been about 3 weeks since Pippa and I have started dating. Everything was great. We were happy, Sebastian was happy, and 'Hamilton' was finally underway.

After a very short meeting with my creative team this morning, I went home to finalize the cast list. Once that was done, we would go into rehearsals and then open Off-Broadway at the Public Theatre.

The cast list is as follows:

Alexander Hamilton: Me
Eliza Schuyler- Hamilton: Phillipa Soo
Angelica Schuyler: Renée Elise Goldsberry
Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds: Jasmine Cephas Jones
George Washington: Christopher Jackson
Lafayette/Jefferson: Daveed Diggs
Mulligan/Madison: Oak Onodowan
John Laurens/Philip Hamilton: Anthony Ramos
King George III: Jonathan Groff
Aaron Burr: Leslie Odom Jr.

I'm very excited and proud to be working with such wonderful talents. I can only hope that rehearsals and the previews go as expected and go well.

If we get good enough reviews, I hope we'll go to Broadway and open in no other, but the Richards Rogers Theatre, the same theatre that 'In The Heights' showed in.

Looking back a year ago, I didn't I would ever have a sense of normalcy again, but I do.

I have my wonderful son, and a beautiful girlfriend; both inside and out.

"Good morning" I heard Pippa say as she walked out into the kitchen. She had just woken up. It was 9:00.

"Hey, sleepy head, how'd you sleep?" I smiled and kissed her hand.

She smiled "good. You left early this morning! Is everything alright?"

I smiled and pulled her into my lap, and then wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yes, love. Everything is great! I just had to go over some things with Lacimore and Tommy. We've finished the cast" I said and smiled.

She smiled at me. "So I'm assuming, that rehearsals start soon?" I nodded.

*This was short, but I just woke up. As always, there will be a second chapter up later today. -Matthew.*