The Surgeon: Cover reveal

Hello Everyone.

It's Kade and Tanya here.

We both wanted to pop by here, at the end of the third instalment of our story 'The Lady,' to give you an update on the first part of our story 'The Surgeon.'

If you've read #RealLifeMonsters3, then you'll know that The Surgeon is going to be published soon.

Both Kade and I wanted to take this opportunity to reveal our cover art and the back cover blurb.

We're both super happy with it, as we feel it conveys all the: horror, drama and gender dysphoria at the heart of our story.

But we should point out; the people on the cover are not Kade and I. No, they're actors who are representative of our story. Kade and I wish to remain anonymous, hence the use of models on the cover. We've also used a pseudonym 'Gerard Smith' in which to write under.

We will be back here soon to give you details of our publisher, release dates, and information about the book itself (there are differences to the Wattpad version).

In the meantime, Kade and I wish you the HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS, EVER XXX

P.S. We'd love to hear your comments and feedback on the cover, as we trust and believe in your opinion.

 We'd love to hear your comments and feedback on the cover, as we trust and believe in your opinion