The One and Only

Ok so first by request I'm going to do a Moah fan-fic. And a Kayden fan-fic for my cousin. Hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------

At the mall the day after Makayla took over for a day

"Good job Makayla. I knew you could do it!" Chloe yelled.
"It was a very clever setup," admitted Lexi, "Not the typical lock them in the closet like usual Makayla."
"Actually she was following Chloe's plan but the delivery was flawless," praised Noah
"It was a beautiful plan Chloe and then the trick," Logan said. "Ugh, don't remind me," groaned Nathan. "Well someone's warming up to us," teased Chloe. "Yo Satan!" Called a boy in front of them. "What do you want Ryan," Chloe growled. "I wanted to see you," he said trying to impress her. "Then a boy walked by and all the sudden Ryan was on the ground withering in pain. "Thanks Sparky," Chloe as she kicked Ryan. "Well what kind of twin brother would I be if I made you fight the one and only Ryan Sherlock," he said as he smiled at Chloe. "More like Ryan Durrlock," she replied. The boy just laughed.   "Oh,Who's this?" He asked indicating Nathan. "That's Nathan. He's new and," Chloe said but she whispered something after and. "Conner," he said holding out his hand to Nathan. "Nathan," was the reply as he shook Conner's hand. "We're twins and he's older. We also have a little sister," Chloe said answering all of Nathan's questions. "Well I'll see you guys later bye," Conner said and he left. "Well," Nathan said star struck, "That was interesting." Chloe just laughed. "He's not gonna beat you up. He just hates Ryan and he's over protective of me," Chloe said, "Oh and I call him sparky because he was hit by lightning when he was little. Usually he calls me Clo CloClo CoCo Toewey or Satan.
Anyways back on topic. Makayla how did you pull off that stunt?"

FLASHBACK

Nathan and Lexi were walking side by side as they talked. They were in the park. Then as they were facing eachother one of Conner's friends walked by tripping and accidentally pushing Lexi into Nathan forcing them to kiss. Well during the moment paparazzi showed up and took many pictures of the two. This was Makayla's big stunt. After this the two went home blushing. Both thinking they are the one and only for me.