He Did What?

"Ugggggggg," Lexi groaned. "You will survive Lexi," Jason said. "No she won't," Chloe replied, "She shall live proudly through it!" "I'm lost," Nathan said. "Are you in the desert?" Makayla asked. "I can't believe he has the nerve to come back," Conner stated. "You would think he would learn his lesson after being turned into a giant demonic worm," Chloe suggested. "That's nice," Noah chirped. "You just sounded like a bird Noah!" Laxus laughed. "I shall rip his head off," Lexi cackled. "Rip whos head off?" a man asked walking over to them. "Benidict," Satan growled. "Miss me?" he joked. Chloe then punched him in the face and continued to hit him until he was laying unconsious in a pool of blood. "Now back to military academy with you," Satan hissed. "Geez girl," Noah commented. "Who was that?" Nathan asked slightly in shock. "Oh, he is just Lexi's asshole of an older brother whom I just happen to hate," Chloe responded. "I want ice cream!" Laxus yelled. "Well then," Makayla began. "ICE CREAM!" Chloe shouted. Then they all ran like a bunch of hoodlums to go get ice cream.

Time skip to after ICE CREAM!

"Now what?" questions Conner. "Lets take a bus ride to Lexi's house so we can prank Soldier Boy," Chloe suggested. "Soldier Boy, really?" Noah questioned. "Well he did want to be in the military for years," Lexi admitted. "True," Laxus agreed. "Let us walk to Lexi's place of dwelling now," Chloe commanded. As they walked Chloe told the story of Benidict.

Benidict's Story - He is Lexi's older brother who once tried to rape Chloe so, yeah.

They had arrived at Lexi's house only to meet a very pissed Benidict. "Hot damn, he's steaming like the little engine that could having intercourse with a pineapple," Chloe said. "I'm not even going to validate that sentence with an actual response," Conner replied. "Though it is true," Laxus admitted. "Anyone else notice the pineapple?" Makayla pointed out. "Well you guys didn't change," Benidict said.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I am really starting to think Soldier Boy was having an affair with a weasel. "My personality is one the gods have searched for, furthermore I was meant to be the Queen of Smexy and Stupidity," I replied with a shitload of sass. By the time I was done the entire gang was laughing and Benidict was half scared to death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, I'm very sorry I haven't updated in so long, but I am going to be starting a new book soon so look forward to that. That book will be sassy and funny so don't worry about being bored. I will try to keep updating this book too. Yeah! Bye Guys.

P.S. sorry for the short chapter, I had writers block.