Returning Home

The group had just returned home. "Oh sweet land. Sweet beautiful not moving ground!" Nathan exclaimed as he exited the train. "Wimp," Chloe commented. "I have one question," Jason began, "WHY IS CHLOE IMMUNE TO ALL FORMS OF PAIN!?" "She is the definition of pain and death," Conner replied. "Soooooooooooo tired," Makayla complained. "Fine, we shall rest tonight and meet tomorrow at the café," Chloe stated.

Timeskip to the Next Morning 

"Hello glorious morning!" Jason exclaimed as he entered the cafe. Chloe began snickering. "Chloe shut up!" Conner yelled at her. "What happened?" Makayla wondered out loud. At this, Chloe began to laugh histerically. "Fine," Jason said, "Me and Conner are dating. "YES! JONNER IS LIFE! GAY IS COOL! MALEC IS THE BEST, BUT JONNER IS AMAZING!" Chloe ranted. Lexi slapped her across the face. "Thank you," Noah thanked. "I needed that," Chloe stated. "Ya think!" Laxus replied. "Go die in a hole!" Satan retorted. Then Ryan walked up. "So I heard some of you are gay," he greeted. "Says the one who fucked a groundhog," Satan said, creepily calm. "Yeah Imma gonna go," Ryan said as he ran. "Thats nice," Lexi said. "Why were you so quiet?" Chloe iterrogated. "I'm pondering my life decisions," she replied. Then, her phone buzzed. Before Lexi could get to it, Chloe snapped it up and read the text. "Oooooooooh," she cooed. "I can't wait for this to play out. This is gonna be fun." Chloe's phone buzzed, and she practically jumped out of her skin. "Jem texted me, him and Will are at the range. You guys wanna go?" she asked. Everyone nodded in agreement and they all went to the shooting range.

Time skip to the range

"Hey Chloe," Jem greeted as they walked in. "Thanks for letting us come," Conner said. "We're your friends, of course we would invite you," Will replied. "Who are these people?" Nathan inquired. "These are the last two editions of the team, but they're rarely hanging out with us," Chloe responded. Then they walked to the range and chose a weapon. Chloe had a katana and was battling Jem. "Wow, I knew she can fight," Will commented. "Says the one who got his ass beat by her when she was half asleep," Retorted Laxus. "Good point," he replied.