Beach Party

"Hey guys," Chloe yelled. They were at the beach resort and were currently hanging out on the beach. "We should play volleyball," Makayla suggested. "Yeah!" Lexi screamed. "Okay teams are me, Laxus, Conner, and Jason," Chloe said. "So that leaves me, Noah, Lexi, and Nathan," Makayla finished. (They were the only ones at the beach. Grace and Sam were at the mall) "Lets go guys!" Lexi yelled. The team names were The Crimson curse (Chloe's team) and The Mer-Volleyballs. "Up!" Chloe yelled. Jason set the ball and Laxus spiked it, scoring a point.

Time skip ten Min.

"That was fun," Nathan said. "Even though we lost!" Makayla yelled in fury, "It was a good time." "Who wants ice cream!" Conner yelled. "ME!" every one yelled in unison. They all walked to a small ice cream parlor and ordered ice cream. Here's what they got:

Chloe: Salted Caramel

Makayla: Chocolate

Lexi: Vanilla

Conner: Butterscotch

Laxus: Mint Chocolate Chip

Nathan: Strawberry

Noah: Chocolate

Jason: Cookie Dough

"ICE CREAM!" Chloe yelled at the top of her lungs. "Shut Up! Its not like your getting abducted by aliens and fed to a pink polka-dotted cow!" Jason said. "Well that was, random," was all Nathan could say. "Well our love aint water under the bridge," Makayla said quoting Adele. "No one likes Adele!" Lexi retorted. "Then how come you knew the song!" Makayla responded. "Okay," Chloe said butting in, "We don't like Adele, but she has catchy songs. Problem solved." "She is good," Nathan said in awe. "Dude," Jason said begining his praising, "Satan's got skills. Once there was an argument between Conner and Conner and she solved it using two words, 'SHUT UP!'" "Its true," Conner said. "She is a demon straight from the underworlds," Laxus added. "Um guys," Makayla began. "We got a problem," Noah finished for her. "THE DEMON IS COMING OUT OF HIBERNATION!" Lexi yelled. "CRAP!" Laxus and Conner said in unison. "Well, well, well, look who we have here," Ryan said showing up out of thin air. "We have the people who are going to kill you," Chloe said in her demon voice. This sent chills down Ryan's spine, but he didn't give up. "What are you dreaming of now Karma," Ryan said using another one of Chloe's nick names. "Hey guys, can I kill him yet?" CHloe asked. They just nodded. "Good," Chloe said, "Now, Sherlock, I know your not the brightest but, I have a dog that is really restless. I think he wants to rip your throat out." When she was done, Ryan was nowhere to be found. Chloe started cackling like a witch. "Now thats scary," Nathan said. "You can say that again," Jason replyed. Then Chloe's phone made a noise like a ship's horn. Everyone gave her a weird look. "What? It's my Wattpad notification sound," she said innocently. "Wow, just wow," Jason commented. "You should hear it when it goes off at midnight. Its so annoying," Conner complained. Then Grace and the others come bounding towards them with Chloe's four pet wolves, Copper, Karma, Quark, and Firefly. "Hey guys!" Sam greeted. "We found some friends," Grace said. "Yeah," Chloe began, "Since we're here for a month, I had Sebastion bring the pack." "As long as they don't kill me, I'm fine with it," Jason said. "Laxus you're being quiet, what do you think?" Lexi asked. "Ummmmmm, I think he's busy," Chloe said. They looked at Laxus who was sitting on the ground with three certain wolves on top of him. "Woah," Grace gasped, "They must really like him." "Probably because the pack has always known Laxus," Conner replied. "Its getting late, we should get going," Noah said. "Okay," they all responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, how'd ya like it. So this is for the anime lovers. My friend @lexisb12 is making a Soul x Maka fan-fic (From Soul Eater) I also edited it sooooooooooooooo, you should check it out! Remember, don't get abducted by aliens and fed to a pink polka-dotted cow, Seeya!