The Party of Prankers

The gang was at the cafe beside a trashcan. "So, what do we do now?" Nathan asked. "Now we go to the mall," Conner responded.

Time Skip at the mall

"Okay. To the pizzeria!" Chloe directed as they entered the mall. "Now we must prank and ship!" Makayla yelled. "Ugh!" Conner groaned as he looked at his phone, "Haley keeps spamming me." Hayley had left to take care of some 'unfinished business'. "You should just dump her," Chloe said, "Personally, I think she's just using you." "I know, I already dumped her cause she cheated on me with some Luke kid," replied Conner. "Okay, anywayssssss," Chloe began, "I have tickets to a beach resort that we'll all be staying at for the summer." "Woah, how'd you get these?" Nathan asked. "Our parents are business people and they made a deal with the resort and got us these tickets," Conner answered. "But guys," Makayla began. "Here we go again," Lexi groaned. "WHY CANT THERE BE PURPLE ROADS LIME GREEN GRASS RAINBOW HOUSES AND UNICORN CARS!!!!" She finished. "Well now that you've started a rant why don't I finish is," Chloe said, "WHY CAN'T OUR ANIME COME TO LIFE! WHY CAN'T I SEE THE SOULS AND BIXLOW CAN!" Then she ran around the mall yelling "BIXLOW CAN SEE THE SOULS AND FREED CAN TRAP YOU IN AN INVISIBLE BOX AND EVERGREEN CAN SHOOT YOU WITH HER MACHINE GUN AND NALU IS DEAD!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't ask. I'm on the real life Makayla's phone so yeah. Bye