The End

Ten years later

Lexi's P.O.V.

I was so excited! Conner and Jason were finally getting married!!! Just about everyone in our little group was married by now. I walked into the room with Conner in it to witness Chloe giving him a pep-talk. Honestly, I kinda wish she was my sister some days. When Conner and Jason announced they were getting married she helped plan all of the wedding and even made the cake herself! Makayla and Noah had moved out of our small town in West Virginia to California. Chloe, Laxus, Conner, and Jason all ended up in London. Me and Nathan stayed here, but Grace moved to Maine and is dating a guy named Henry. I was pregnant with a baby girl. Chloe and Laxus had adopted a little boy from Africa. Conner and Jason have plans to adopt a baby girl from Iraq. Our lives may not be as crazy as they were in high school, but we were.

Chloe cried as Jason and Connor walked down the aisle together. Our high school grroup hadn't really seperated, though all of us moved away. After they said their vows Chloe yelled something in Latin that I really don't care to elaborate on! Man, she may be 25, but she still acts like a drunk three year old some days.

When the ceremony ended, Chloe gave a speech about how crazy we were in high school, then she talked about how she was the one that originally got Conner and Jason together. Makayla butted in and said she helped. Our little group starting laughing like crazy. We were never going to change. If we did, then we wouldn't be us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE STORY IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!! Now I know you're all complaining about the loose ends! I will accept a chapter summing it all up however you want, no matter how bizaar, and post it. There could be multiple endings, you all decide! All I ask is that you try to keep the character's personalities best you can, but every ship except for Lathan can be altered. This ending is just my quick one. You guys might write one thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this one.

TOODLES!!!