Vacation Time

Okay. I know I said Makayla would write the best chapter but she will later soooooooo
LET'S BEGIN

"What's up guys?" Nathan asked walking up to Chloe's house where everyone was waiting. "We're waiting to be let into Chloe's house," Laxus replied. "Ummmmm, you guys do know that there's a key under the door mat right?" Makayla asked. "We are idiots!" Lexi yelled. So they unlocked the door and went into the house. They saw stuff thrown everywhere. Including a broken cat vase. "Oh hello friends?" Chloe said in her creepy demon voice. "Steer clear of the demon guys," Laxus said. Then he grabbed her around the waist and carried her to her room. "They are so a couple," Makayla said. "Oh no," Jason said, "She's building a boat in her head." "Didn't they date before?" Noah asked. "We don't speak of that," Makayla said. "It's okay," Chloe said returning from her rampage, "We are dating, soooooooo it's okay." "Oh Chloe I have a picture of a bunny to show you," "Okay," Chloe said hesitantly, then she walked over to Makayla. Then Makayla showed her a picture of a cat. Then they looked at it for a while.

"IT'S A CAT!" Chloe yelled

"IT'S A CAT!" Chloe yelled. "IT'S A BUNNY!" Makayla replied. This went back and forth for a while. "Fine," Chloe began, "It's a squirrel getting
abducted by aliens and getting fed to a pink-polkadotted cow." "WOW, just wow," Laxus said. Then they packed all of their bags and got on the train to the beach resort.