Randomness Rolls

I personally love the song in the media. Blame my science teacher. On with the randomness!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi!" Jason said as he walked into the lounge in the hotel. "'Sup, Blondie," Chloe greeted, "Any luck with Sam?" "Unfortunately, no," he responded. "Fill me in," Makayla demanded. "Sam got mad at Jason for not texting her, so she won't talk to him," Conner answered. "The poor ship," Lexi mourned. "What's the schedule for today?" Laxus inquired. "I was thinking of going to the boardwalk," Noah said. "Yeah! We could bring our bikes, scooters, skateboards, and roller skates," Chloe said. "Its settled. Go get ready!" Noah commanded.

Time skip to the Board Walk brought to you by pencils in my hair.

Laxus's P.O.V.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Chloe. She had her hair in a messy bun held up by two pencils. Proof that she is an artist. She wore a mauve t-shirt with a pocket. Her pants were light blue ripped short-shorts. She also had gray converse and her gold bracelet that she always wore to top it all off. Why does she have to be so pretty? "Who wants to race?" Conner asked. Me, Chloe, and Jason all said "Hell yeah!" We all had skateboards, while the others had bikes. My skate board was all black with a lightning bolt on it. Conner's was navy blue with light blue clouds. Jason's was bright pink with a heart on it. Chloe got it for him and he still uses it. Chloe's is a whole bunch of patterns and colors.

 Chloe's is a whole bunch of patterns and colors

Chloe's skateboard

We raced down the boardwalk with the others trailing behind. Chloe was just ahead of me. I won't be beat! I don't care if she is my girlfriend! "Your going down," I yelled to her. "In your dreams," she responded. In the end, she won. "I'm hungry," Jason complained. "How about we go to one of the cafés here?" Noah suggested. "FOOD!" Chloe yelled as she dashed to her favorite café here. We all followed suit with the Hell-hounds barking behind us. We seated ourselves upon arrival and ordered food.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I must interrogate Lexi today. "Lexi," I began, "Did you ask Nathan out, or did he ask you out?" "I asked him out," she replied. "You can tell Lexi has done this before," Conner commented. Then my phone rang. The ringtone is Forget You. (media). It was Dad. He wanted to know where the bathroom was. I hung up after telling him. "What was that about?" Makayla asked. "Dad wanted to know where the bathroom in the convention center is," I replied. "That is weird," Nathan said. "Agreed!" everyone said. Then our food came and Conner and Jason were having an eating contest. Then Laxus whispered to me, "Why are Makayla and Noah looking at each other like that?" They were looking at one another with a sort of longing. An evil smirk appeared on my face. "Be prepared," Laxus warned. "MOAH BABIES!" I yelled. "Tell us," Lexi demanded. Then Lexi looked at me with a question in her eyes. I nodded, agreeing to her plan. I then shoved Makayla's chair toward Noah, while Lexi did the same to him. Then we shoved their faces into each other, making the kiss. The boys just started to laugh at their companion's situation. Me and Lexi were rolling on the floor laughing evilly. "Welcome to the port, where all ships begin to sail the seven seas of love," Laxus joked. This made everyone laugh even harder. Then, I decided to throw a piece of bread at Conner. All the sudden we were back on the board walk because we got kicked out for starting a food fight. Then we went to the hotel to change into our swimsuits, because we were going to the pool.

Hey Guys! Comment what should happen at the pool. Hope you enjoyed! :)