Why

"Jason!" Chloe yelled as she entered the cafe. "But I'm BATMAN!" Jason screamed. "Still no reason to spam me Blondie!" Chloe yelled in response, "Plus Spiderman is better!" They then got into an argument about who was better Spiderman or Batman.(Comment your fav.) "Let me guess," Nathan said, "Another usual." "Unfortunately so," said Conner. "Those two once got into an argument about cheesecake. Who does that!" Makayla told him. "I'm just not gonna bring up the time you and Conner got into a fight about blue bows," was all Noah said before he was chased out of the cafe. Then Chloe and Jason had gotten into a different argument about cheese wheels and coffee creamers. "Which is better?" Chloe asked, "Provolone or Swiss?" "No comment," Conner said. Then he was chased down by Chloe and Jason. "I better go help him," Lexi said then she left. "So Nathan," Logan started, "I know you like Lexi so why don't you confess?" "I know why," Chloe said coming back from her brawl, "He's to shy and he's afraid she won't feel the same way."  "That's why love takes so long," said Jason also returning, "Its always fear and guilt that stop love." "Wait," Logan said confused, "Since when are you two friends?" "Since he agreed to help with the plan okay," Chloe growled making Logan shiver in fear. "BATMAN!" "SPIDERMAN!" "And the war continues," Sighed Lexi as she walked in with a beat up Conner, Noah, and a happy Makayla. "Oh and by the way," Conner said, "THE HULK!" He ended up with a bloody nose.

--------------------------------------------

Ok hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. Haven't been around my friends lately so I'm kinda stuck. Anyways. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Comment down below what you got. I got a laptop! So yeah sorry for the short chapter and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Bye,
Your everyday troll,
Chloe 🐼