He's Back!

Okay, so sorry Nathan! I know this annoys him sooooooo yeah! I'm a good friend!😈

--------------------------------------------

Chloe's P.O.V.

Its been a while since I pranked someone. Maybe I should get the team in on it. Oh I almost forgot! Laxus is coming home today! Yay! Now he can help me with my prank!😈

"Clo!" Grace yelled getting me out if dream land, "Get ready. We gotta go pick up Laxus!" I sighed and went downstairs. Conner was at work so me and Grace had to pick up Laxus. "Lets go," I said grabbing the keys.

Time skip at the airport

"Laxus!" Grace yelled as he walked towards us. She jumped into his arms. He just hugged her back. Then he fave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey sis," he said calmly. He thought of me as a sister and I thought of him as a brother. "So," he began, "I hear you got a boyfriend!" "SHUT UP!" I yelled at him.
Then we got into the car and drove to his house. Dropped his bags off there then we went to the cafe where everyone was waiting. "Hey Laxus," Makayla said with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Let me guess, you two have another ship," he said proving how well he knows us. "Yeah, and we need your help," I said.

Normal P.O.V.

Then Nathan and Lexi arrived. They were talking quietly. "Oh," said Laxus, "I see. Well we need a plan." LAXUS!" Jason screamed as he ran into the cafe. "Did you do your job?" Chloe asked him. He nodded. "So Laxus, you gotta girlfriend yet?" Jason teased. The next thing they knew Jason was on the ground with a fist mark on his face. "K.O.!" Noah yelled. "Well," Logan said, "You didn't change at all." Lexi sighed. Nathan just had a confused look on his face. "Oh yeah," Chloe said, "Nathan this is Laxus he's like a brother to me. He just came back from England. He was a foreign exchange student." "Nice to meet ya!" Laxus said sticking out his hand. Nathan accepted the handshake, surprisingly not scared of Laxus and his large frame. "Nice to meet you too," replied Nathan. "Woah," gasped Makayla in surprise, "He's not trembleing in fear of you Laxus! This is a first!" "Haha!" Laxus said, "But am I really that scary?" "Well," Chloe began, "Some days, yes." "Shes not wrong Laxus!" Logan yelled laughing. "Oh shut it!" came the response from Laxus. The conversarion kept on like this. Meanwhile Chloe kept on staring into space. "Crap!" Makayla yelled, "The demon is awakening! This is not good!" They're conversation was inturupted when Ryan showed up out of no where. "Well, well," he teased. "Shut up! I have a couple of friends that won't hesitate to crack your skull." Chloe growled. Then her, Conner and Laxus stood up in a trinity formation with Chloe in the front. "Dang it!" Ryan yelled, "THE TRINITY IS BACK! THE WORLDS GONNA END!" The Trinity laughed as he ran away in fear. Then everyone but Lexi and Nathan were on the groung laughing. "Soooo," Nathan began,"You gonna fill me in?" "oh yeah," Lexi said, "The Trinity is Chloe, Conner, and Laxus. They are the most feared group in school. That's why Ryan ran away crying. Put Chloe's antics on top of that and you have a God." "I had a good idea and HE INTURUPTED MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT!" Chloe yelled, recovered from her laughing fit, then she stormed off. "We're gonna go make sure she doesn't get arrested," Conner said, then he and Laxus ran off after Chloe. "Gotta get home," Logan said then he left. "Well," Jason began, " I'm gonna go save Grace from the demons headed her way." Jason then went to The twin's house. "Well we gotta go," Noah said, blushing slightly. "Awwwww! What ya gonna do?" Lexi teased. Makayla and Noah left with tomato faces. "So you are a demon!" Nathan yelled. "Yes but only with certain ships," was the only response that Nathan got from Lexi. "Wanna go spy on them?" Chloe asked returning with Conner and Laxus. "DUH!" Lexi yelled. She grabbed Nathan's wrist and drug him to the spying spot. "I-I Love you," Noah said barely a whisper. "I love you too," Makayla whispered back. Chloe, who was quietly filming this, elbowed Laxus, who then took a picture of the couples first kiss. "YASSS!" Chloe whisper-yelled, "Now lets go." They went to Nathan's house.

TimeSkip Nathan's House

The group walked into Nathan's house. "Whos there!" Nathan's dad yelled. "Just me and my friends," Nathan replied. "Okay." The group went to Nathan,s room. There they used Nathan's computer to print the picture and send Makayla and Noah the video. They couldn't stop laughing. Then Nathan's mom walked in. "Nice to meet you she said. "Nice to meet you too," Chloe said. "Nathan, I thought you said it was just some friends," said his mom. "We are his friends, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!" Chloe said while Laxus and Conner struggled to hold her back. "Geez Satan," said Laxus, "Since when are you so strong?" "SINCE THIS WOMAN GOT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SHIP!" Chloe screamed. "I'm gonna leave now," Nathan's mom said backing away. "Smart move," Conner said as he slowly released his grip on Chloe. Then Nathan's dad walked in. "Well, who are you?" he asked Chloe. "She is Satan," Conner answered for her, "Also she is the demon shipper, so you don't want to mess with her." "And what gives you the right to answer for her?" He asked Conner. "Well, considering she is my twin sister, I think I know her pretty well," Conner answered. "I SMELL A MOAH MOMENT COMING!" Chloe yelled then she ran away with Laxus and Conner on her tail. "Gotta go save my friends!" Nathan yelled then him and Lexi left. "Well, they're an interesting bunch," Nathan's dad muttered.

At the park with the Demom

"Woah," Lexi muttered, "She really did smell a Moah moment," "Shhhhhh," Chloe said, "Things are happening. Then Noah and Makayla got up hand in hand, kissed and went their separate ways. "YASSSSSS!" Chloe yelled once they were out of earshot, "Did you get it Laxus?" "Of course!," Laxus exclaimed, "And this one is better than the last one!" Well we should go now," Conner said, "Jason is staying with Grace sooo," "PARTY TIME!" He was cut off by Chloe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo, I hope you enjoyed. Laxus is actually a name from fairy tail, but the character is different. I couldn't come up with any boy names. So yeah bye!

Your everyday troll

Chloe