3~Stranger

So today I decided to go exploring around the kingdom. I mean, I just got here, and who wouldn't be tempted to look around a beautifully decorated palace that will basically be your home forever? I am not greedy, your argument is invalid.

So far I had visited a theatre, a bowling alley, and indoor pool, the servants' quarters(I gave Blake a little surprise visit), a room full of pictures of my ancestors(apparently I'm Shea Abby White the fourth), an art room, a gym, and so much more. By now, I'm outside exploring the beautiful garden, picking on the roses, my favorite flower. I was about to go inside, when something caught my eye.

It was a wishing well. Although it reminds me of when Pricilla forced me into her wishing well business, I couldn't help but grow a liking to them. Though I'm pretty sure your hopes and dreams will come true just by throwing in a coin, it gives me some sort of peace.

I walked up to it of course, and looked at me reflection in the water. I don't believe I'm pretty, if I hadn't said so before, and all my life I thought I was normal, until now obviously. I just thought I looked like someone who wouldn't be in a line of royalty and the princess of London.

I found myself singing, a song that I love so much. "Whoa, whoa, be my baby, and I'll look after you..."

I just really love The Fray, and although this may(definitely) sound clichè, their music speaks to me. I was about to open my mouth to sing some more, but someone beat me to it.

"Whoa whoa, whoa whoa, be my baby, and I'll look after you!"a male's voice sang.

I turned my head slowly to my right, and saw a boy standing next me, also looking in the well. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I started getting this feeling in my stomach..what was it?...oh yes, pure fear. As I said before, any confrontation with an attractive male, because this stranger sure is attractive, I will basically freak out, in public or not.

"Hi! I'm-" I didn't give him the chance to finish that sentence, because I screamed and ran away. Hey, it's better than making a complete fool of my-oh wait, I did. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to see him ever again.

~

"Nope," I commented, whilst wearing the most ugliest ball gown ever made. Seriously, it's tragic.

"Oh come on, I think you look great in it," my hairdresser, Lou, pleaded. Yeah, I already tried on about sixteen dresses and none of them worked for me. Like I said, I don't like dresses, the last time I had worn one was when I believe I was seven years old or whatever.

"If you think wearing something that seems to be made out of garbage bags and had been pissed on looks great, then yup, I look fantastic," my tone was just swimming in sarcasm.

"Let's try something different," Lou suggested, "why don't you go into the closet and pick something you may find yourself wearing."

"Fine, but I doubt I'll find anything," I sighed.

After taking off the horrid dress, or whatever, I was wearing, I went to the closet and started looking around. I didn't find anything, but just as I was about to leave, something caught my eye, making me get a good look at it. It was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen, even though I am not an expert on dresses. It was a white a-line ball gown, sort of like a wedding dress, but it was decorated with black material draping over the ruffles of the bottom of the dress. On the top part, it made a floral design. This dress was absolutely breathtaking, so I picked it up and showed it to Lou.

"This one I want," I demanded nicely.

She gave me a doubting look. "Are you sure? I don't know if your father will like it..."