Epilogue

Louis and I laugh as Eleanor and Craig tell us about their honeymoon in Hawaii, how Craig had dressed in a grass skirt and coconut bra and how Eleanor was so embarrassed.

"You two sure are crazy lovebirds," I commented.

"It's all thanks to you," Eleanor smiled at me.

"Oh, look at the time, we gotta go. See you guys later," Craig tells us and leaves my bedroom along with Eleanor.

"They're gonna have sex," Louis said. "They had enough time for that when they were in Hawaii."

I swatted his arm. "Louis!"

He snickered. "So, I did a thing."

I raised my eyebrow. "What kind of thing?"

He grins. "I wrote a book. And published it."

"What? How did I not know?" I asked, surprised.

"Simple: I didn't tell you," he says and shrugs.

"Well, what's it about?" I asked.

"Us," he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Us?"

"You know how I said once that I wanted to make a better love story than stupid Cinderella?" he further explains and I nodded. "Well, I did. I told the story about how we met, how people treated, small complications of our relationship, the things about you before you became princess... etcetera. I even made my band mates dwarfs.Then, it somehow became published... and is apparently a love story better than every other fairytale."

"Aw, Louis..." I cooed. "What's the book called?"

"Snow White."

The End

-------------

Thanks you all so freaking much for reading this book! I really appreciate it!!

Go check out my other books if you want, and maybe my other Wattpad account: @happilyevernever

:D

Love you xx