13~Save a Life

It was Eleanor and Stan. You would think I just saw them making out or whatever, but no, this was far much more worse. Stan was beating Eleanor, scratching her in the face and punching her in the stomach. And then I thought the most horrid thing in the world.

It was like how he used to beat me.

A flashback erupted into my mind, making me stay in place.

*Flashback*

I stepped out of the shower, my bare and bruises body cold, wet, and shaking. I still wasn't calmed down, even though most of the blood was gone. I examined some of the bruises, knowing some of them will leave permanent scars.

"Are you done bitch?" Stan groans impatiently.

"Yes," I squeak out.

I step out, and he pulls me by the hair. I wince but don't say anything-that would only make things worse. He slaps my face for no reason, and pushed me onto the bed.

"You don't deserve to live, scumbag," he spat.

"I love you," I breathe out.

"Shut up!" he glares at me.

I don't want to leave him, I feel that I could make him better. I want to make him a better person, even if I do get beaten to death. I love him, and I would die for him. He would be able to treat another girl correctly.

Stan was never knew how to treat girls. His mother abandoned him as a child, his father doesn't care for him, and he doesn't have any sisters. He never really had any females in his life, which is quite sad.

"I'll never leave you," I whispered.

He punched me in the stomach once more, than fell asleep. As for me, I cried myself asleep that night.

*End of Flashback*

I opened my eyes to see that Stan was still beating Eleanor, only that she was now on the ground. I knew I had to do something, even if she wasn't my most favorite person in the world.

I turned my back and ran to where Louis was. He was on his phone, leaning against the car. When he noticed me running, a worried look spread across his face.

"Snow, what's wrong?" he asked me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I...I saw Stan b-beating Eleanor in an alleyway," I managed to say.

His eyes widened. "Holy crap."

"Louis we need to go help her!" I exclaimed.

"B-But..." he was still unsure.

I sighed. "Lou, I know she broke your heart, but that doesn't we should just leave her to get beaten to death! We need to save a life!"

He nodded. "You're right. Let's go."

I grabbed his hand and lead him to where I was before. Stan and Eleanor was still there, and now he was just saying cruel words to her.

"You worthless bitch," he spits at her, then kicks her in the stomach.

"What do we do?!" I whisper frantically.

"Stay here," Louis demanded.

I nodded, still unsure about what was going on. Louis ran up to them and pushed Stan to the ground. He punched him the face while Stan tried to fight back. I went to go help Eleanor, who was now lying on the ground looking frail and helpless.