20~Prince Charming

Snow's POV

It's been a few weeks since I broke up with Louis. For most of those days, I laid in bed feeling like garbage. My dad would come upstairs and bring me food and try to convince me that things will be okay. But that's not true. Things won't be okay.

I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for letting Louis go.

But it's too late, I'm pretty sure he hates me now and I can't just fix things with him. He's getting ready for the tour and doesn't need me holding him back. See, he was telling me that he'd end his career just for me, and I couldn't let that happen. If I broke up with him and made him feel resentment towards me, he'd be able to leave here with ease, not caring that I'll be a room the world and away from him.

I did the right thing, and when I realized that, I stopped moping around in bed all day. I've been to a few balls and parties, meeting other royal people. I needed to focus on being a princess more than having a love life.

Right now, I was reading my favorite book by my favorite place: the well. Yes, the place where I met Louis, and ran away from him. I know this place reminds me of him, but oh well. It brings me serenity.

I'm still in love with Louis, I always will love him. I love him so much that I'm able to let him go. He could me many other pretty girls on tour, and I don't want to stop him. I don't want to hold him back.

I suddenly heard some ruffling in the grass, as if an animal was heading towards me. I quickly stood up to see what it was, and sure enough there was a white horse standing a few feet away from me. But that's not it.

There was a person sitting on the horse in a knight outfit.

"Um, hello?" I said quite awkwardly.

The knight got off the horse and walked over to me, causing a bad feeling to erupt in the pit of my stomach. I was scared, who was this person and why are they here? Are they going to hurt me?

"What do you want?" I asked.

It's funny how I ran away from Louis in the beginning, but I can't ran away from this stranger.

The knight cleared their throat. "Hello, Snow White."

The voice sounded familiar. "How do you know my name?"

The knight took off their helmet, and I gasped. "Trust me, I know a lot more than you think."

My eyes widened. "Louis?! What are you doing here?"

"Getting my girl back," he said, putting his hand on my lower back. "We just can't leave each other without reason."

"But there were-" I started to protest but he cuts me off.

"I get how you were trying to protect me and my career. You didn't want the hate to overwhelm our relationship, along with the distance we'd have between us when I go on tour. Yes, but those are not reason's why we should break up. We shouldn't break up at all. Because, as cliché as this sounds, love fights all," Louis proclaims.

I wasn't sure what to say. "You still love me...?"

"Obviously," he chuckled. "I wouldn't be standing here in a knight suit and a horse, which were expensive, if I didn't love you."

I smiled. "I love you too. But, uh, shouldn't you get ready for the tour?"

"I should, but I forgot something," he says.

"What?" I questioned.

"You," he tells me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I want you to come with me on tour," Louis said. "That's what I wanted to ask you when I hoped you would show up at the studio that day... when we um, broke up."

"Oh my God," I said, cupping my face with my hands.

Louis laughs. "Is that a yes?"

I nodded. "That's a yes."

He pressed his lips onto mine, him wrapping his arms around my waist and me wrapping my arms around his neck. We kissed for a few seconds longer, then he picked me up and retreated us back to the horse.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the airport," Louis says. "The tour starts tomorrow."

"Louis, I need to pack my bags," I reminded him.

"Err... yeah, you see..." Louis laughed. "I kinda figured that I'd win you back so I had your dad ship your bags to the airport..."

I shook my head. "Oh, Louis... you didn't even have to win me back. I was already yours."

He smiled on me, pressing a short, sweet kiss to my lips before setting me back down onto the grass, climbing onto the horse, and pulling me up so I was sitting on his lap.

As the horse guided us to the woods, Louis explained that the boys urged him to "stop being a baby" and to get me back.

Louis told me, "In those few weeks that I lost you, I was a mess."

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I just thought it was for the best. But you didn't lose me, I was just temporarily misplaced in your life."

He grinned. "I, uh, said goodbye to your family for you... sorry I made you come with me on such short notice. I thought if I did this last minute, it'd be more romantic."

"It's fine," I said. "And you're always romantic."

"And you're always mine, Snow White," he tells me.

"So what? Is this a happily ever after or what?" I asked.

"I guess it is, princess."

---------

yes, this story is coming to an end. The epilogue will be next!

((be grateful it gave y'all a happy ending lol))

Love you xx