17~Snouis

"Hey, Snow." My dad greets me this morning, a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Uh oh, he must've seen or done something ridiculous.

"Okay, what did you do?" I quickly interrogated, giving him a stern look.

He raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You have that look on your face as if you just robbed the candy store," I accused, growing more suspicious by the second.

He laughs. "Oh, I did nothing."

"Why the emphasis on the 'I?'" I questioned.

"I guess the crew of 'Vogue' has been working hard lately," he chuckled.

"Dad, stop being coy." I groaned. "Now tell me what's going on."

He puts, what seemed like, a magazine on the table, and slid it over to me. "Read it for yourself," he said, giving me a wink.

After taking a glance at the cover, I instantly knew the reason for my father's moronic behavior. A picture of Louis and I holding hands is the huge topic of "Vogue," with a caption labeled, "Cutest Couple of the Year: Snouis."

I snorted. "What the fuck is Snouis?!"

"Snow! Language, missy," dad scolded me.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I didn't even know that this picture got taken."

"That's how the paparazzi gets you," my dad explained. "They're annoying son of a bitches."

"Dad! Language, missy," I mimicked.

"Did you just call me 'missy?'" he chuckled. "Sorry, guess that was quite hypocritical."

"It's fine." I sighed. "I still don't know what 'Snouis' is."

Yes, I really am that clueless.

"It's a ship name for you and Louis," he replied. "Ya know, since you're dating, they mashed your names together, thus creating the birth of Snouis."

"Um, that's weird," I said, bewildered.

Louis and I literally just got together. How are we already voted "Couple of the year?" Now I'm curious as to what the article says. So, I opened the magazine and flipped to the page where it described Louis and I's relationship.

Princess Shea and Louis Tomlinson Hit it Off Very Well...

Princess Shea, daughter of the King of England, apparently has a thing with internationally-heart-throbbing famous boy band member Louis Tomlinson. We have our sources, which explained that it all started with a dance.

According to a cameraman, Louis had approached Princess Shea first at the ball a few nights ago. They must have flirted so much during their dance that they decided to continue their mini romance.

We then had seen them walking together the other day, as sources had explained that it was a date. All the fans must be giving Shea a difficult time for stealing their precious Louis' heart.

Is this just a fling or will Louis Tomlinson be the prince of England soon?

My jaw had already dropped to the floor. I was very appalled. I guess the media is extremely nosy and has to butt into every celebrity's love life. But why specifically mine and Louis'? Actually, I know why...

He's apart of a famous boy band with millions of teenage female fans. Of course our relationship wouldn't be a secret forever.

My first thought came out of my mouth, "What are his fans saying about us?"

I grew nauseous at the thought of fans disliking our relationship. The nausea grew worse when I thought about the hate we'd be getting... It's okay to not like our relationship, but it's not okay to disrespect it. I think I just might throw up.

"I'm not sure," my dad said, and noticed my frightened aura. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, I just desperately want to lay down and process all of this. "What if they hate me? What if they hate Louis? Oh gosh, it's all my fault."

My dad patted my back, comforting me. "Then, they're not a loyal fan. If they send hurtful messages to you or Louis, they're not a fan. They should respect your relationship and keep their opinions to theirselves. Besides, you shouldn't care what they say."

I nodded. It helped, at least a little bit. "Thanks, dad. I feel a lot better now."

"No problem," he says and smiles at me.

I made my way back upstairs to my room. A text message appeared on my phone when I grabbed ahold of it.

From: Louis <3

Hi, princess xx

I smiled.

To: Louis <3

Hey :* shouldn't you be working?

He was in the studio with his band recording and writing more songs for their soon-to-be upcoming album, Midnight Memories.

From: Louis <3

Break time :) whatcha doing??

To: Louis <3

'Bout to go on Twitter xx

I decided that I needed to see what people are saying about us. I'm so very curious.

From: Louis <3

Okay... don't get too upset if you see a rude comment, their opinion won't change the fact that I love you so freaking much xx

To: Louis <3

Awe, I love you too :D and you heard about our relationship being open? I read about it in a magazine

From: Louis <3

Yeah, there was this big segment about it on E! News... Damn paparazzi can't mind their own damn business ugh

To: Louis <3

Oh... whatever. We'll talk about it later. Break times don't last forever, eh? Lol xx

From: Louis <3

Yup... you know what the best part about this is?

To: Louis <3

What?

From: Louis <3

My biggest OTP is now Snouis ;) xx

A huge smile just formed on my lips, butterflies emerging in the pit of my stomach.

To: Louis <3

Awe! That was so sweet and so cheesy! ilysm <3 now get back to work lol xx

He didn't reply after that. I logged onto my Twitter and immediately searched, "Snouis." I know this is a bad idea, and I'll just hurt myself, but I have to do this.

The search finally loaded and the results popped up. They're were pictures of Louis and I holding hands.

I searched further through the tweets and was appalled by what I saw.

--------

Sorry if this was short! And sorry I didn't update in a while...

It's August... which means school in a month smh :( I start high school and I'm so freaking scared.

Love you guys!! xx