19~Breaks

Louis's POV

My face paled. Those were the worst words Snow could have ever told me. And they were completely random. I swear we were on good terms earlier, did I do something wrong?

"W-What?" I stuttered. "Why?"

She sighed, and I could see a hint of guilt in her eyes. "Louis, I'm sorry I'm doing this, but I don't want to hurt you."

"You're already hurting me," I huffed, crossing my arms.

Tears prickled at the corners of her eyes. "I'm ruining your reputation."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

I figured she was talking about the magazine article. I knew our relationship would be discovered someday, but I didn't want the paparazzi to reveal it. Paparazzi are fucking scumbags, they can't butt out of anyone's business.

"We're getting hate. You're getting hate, and I'm the reason for it. I'm ruining you and your band," she said. "We should break up, that's what fans and the media wants."

"Our relationship doesn't concern them," I pointed out. "I love our fans, but I don't really care what they think about us being together. They don't have a say in us."

"It's not about that!" Snow reasoned. "You're career is being ruined because of me. I don't want to destroy that."

"Snow, you're not making sense," I said, shaking my head. "You're overreacting."

"No I'm not," she disagreed.

"I thought you loved me," I said, using that cliché line from the movies. It sometimes works, but most of the time it doesn't. I just thought it felt right to say it.

"I do, I really do," she said, tears running down her face. "But you're being hurt. I'm just thinking about you, Lou."

"No, you're actually not!" I yelled, furious now. "You're not thinking about me. You're not thinking about how heartbroken I'll be if you break us up. You're not thinking about how angry I am right now. You're not thinking about how I don't care if my career is being ruined, or how I would rather be with you."

"You just can't choose me over your career!" she shouts. "They're other people in your band, too. You can't ruin their dreams because you want to be with me. I don't want to be the reason you guys break up!"

"You're being so incredibly selfish right now," I spat.

"I am not!" she said.

"Yes, you are," I insisted. "You don't want to be the cause of anyone's troubles. You think that you will ruin everything."

"Louis, I'm sorry!" Snow cried.

We stayed silent for a few moments. Then, I spoke up. "I guess you're right; we should break up."

She nodded, her face twisting in a bit of confusion. "Yeah."

"But I think we should break up because you don't want to be with me," I told her. "Plus, I'm going on tour. The long distance would have broken us up anyway."

"Louis, I do want to be with you," she whispered.

"If you wanted to be with me, you would have shown it instead of trying to break us up," I said.

As I walked away, I heard her say, "Goodbye, Louis."

"Fuck you," I let myself replied. Under my breath, I whispered, "I love you," but I don't think she heard.

As I walked back to the cabin where the rest of the boys were at, I found myself crying. I love Snow so much, I really thought she was the one. I loved everything we did, even playing matchmaker with Eleanor and Snow's stepbrother. But she just wanted to throw it all away for some stupid hate.

When I entered the cabin, Liam was the first one to greet me. "Lou, are you okay?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm crying," I said sarcastically.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"Snow and I broke up," I told them. I hate the sound of her beautiful name because I'll never be able to hear it without feeling hurt.

"Why?!" Harry asked.

"Because of the stupid fucking hate," I sputtered out.

"That was her reason why she stood you up at the studio?" Niall asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Did you at least tell her what you wanted to ask it she showed up?" Liam questioned.

"No," I told then. "I didn't."

"Why not?!" Harry exclaimed. It seemed as though he was more angry about this than me. "If you told her, you two could have still been together!"

I glared at him. "Because, Harold, I was too busy trying to convince her to not break up, so it must have slipped my mind."

"Sorry, dude," he said, patting my back.

"I'm going to go to bed, 'night," I told them.

That night, I couldn't sleep. My dreams were filled with Snow.

-----------

hi

Thanks for the 1K reads guys!!

This story is going to end soon, so don't worry :) of course it's going to have a happy ending, this is called Snow White

I have one more week of summer vacation and then I have school :( fml

Love you xx