10~Awaken By A Kiss

Louis's POV

I almost choked on my own saliva on what Niall said. I have to kiss Snow so she can wake up? What in the world is going on in that Irish boy's mind? I mean, I'll gladly do it but...I don't think it would work.

"Niall....what the hell are you talking about?" I managed to choke out.

"You know in Sleeping Beauty where the princess was asleep and the prince had to kiss her, then she woke up..." he explained himself.

I face palmed. "Those are just fairytales, you fool. They're not real."

And to think I thought he was going to tell me something logical.

"But you have to just try!" he exclaims, "and I know you want to kiss her."

She won't even feel the kiss since she's asleep. But...I really want to feel the softness of her lips, it's been tempting ever since I met her.

"That's true," I gave in, "I'll be up in her hospital room in ten minutes."

He cheered as I hung up on him. I bought a red rose at the mini boutique in the waiting room. Excitement got the best of me as I found myself running to Snow's hospital room. I got a tingly sensation that I always get whenever I'm about to do something miraculous.

Snow was lying on her bed, her eyes still closed, and her breathing a still slow. I was anxious to do this, and very excited. The lads were also in the room, Niall must have told them about the kiss.

"Go on," Harry motioned me to do the deed, "kiss her."

"Do you boys actually believe that if I kiss her, she will wake up?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Why? You don't want to kiss her?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh no I do it's just, um..." I started to blush.

"Just kiss her, you fool," Zayn says.

I walk up closer to her bed, and lay the rose I bought her against her chest. I closed my eyes, and leaned in, pressing my lips against hers.

I was surprised to feel movement in her body, and her eyes fluttering open to reality. Holy crap, the kiss worked.

Shea's POV

I felt something against my lips when I finally woke up. I opened my eyes, and thought that I was still asleep when I saw what was going on. Louis Tomlinson is kissing me.

Although I was shocked, I was able to kiss back. My heart was pounding, and I felt the hear rush up to my cheeks. This may sound cliche, but I totally felt sparks in the kiss. Like we have a true connection.

He pulled apart, and looked like he had tears in his eyes. He's crying? "Snow! You're actually awake!"

"Yeah..." I reply, still dazed, "and to quite a surprise."

He blushed. "Yeah, the boys told me to kiss you, like in Sleeping Beauty. And it worked."

"I'm the one who thought of it!" Niall exclaims.

I just nodded and smiled. In Sleeping Beauty, didn't it mean that if the boy wakes you up by a kiss, he's your one true love and that you're meant to be? So does that mean Louis is my true love?

"Lads, can Snow and I talk alone?" Louis suddenly asks his four best friends.

"Sure," Liam says, "I'll go call Snow's dad and tell her she's alright."

They all filed out of the room, leaving Louis and I to just stare at each other. Talk about awkward.

"So..." I started, "how's life been while I was in my own fantasyland?"