4~Princess Ball

My hair was in very extreme pain right now. I am currently getting ready for my princess ball, and I learned that when people say, "Beauty hurts" it couldn't be any more true. I kinda rather just be ugly and feel good about myself than be perfect and feel awful about myself. Sadly, there is no either or, it's one or the other girlies.

After my hair being pulled, twisted, yanked, burnt, and curled, I finally got my amazing ball gown on, the one I fell in love with. I had to wear white heels along with, even though I tried to compromise with white converse. But Lou says it's 'not lady like'. I also had to fight my father on this dress, he says it looks like I'm being married, but I said I will go in absolutely nothing if I don't get to wear this dress. Something must have came to his sense, and he finally allowed me. I am a good persuader.

I put on mascara, light blush, and pink lipgloss willingly without starting a fight which is quite lucky to the others if you ask me. One time, I pulled out a big chunk of my friend's hair when she tried to put makeup on me. She hasn't talked to me since...I wonder if it grew back. Well, with hair like that, I would hate me too if it was pulled out.

"Alright, it's time to make your big entrance," Wanda clapped her hands, stepping into the room.

I am going to guarantee you the I trip down those flights of steps in front of those hundred faces. I can barely walk without a big dress weighing me down. I am very clumsy, if you want to know.

I heard trumpets being played, and that was my cue. The announcer guy, Figo, spoke, "Introducing London's new princess, Shea Abby White, or as she likes to be called, Snow White!"

I made my way down the steps as those hundred faces watched me with smiles and admiration on their faces. I don't know why, I'm not much to look at. It made me nervous, but luckily, I didn't trip once while making my way down here.

~

"Snow!" I heard my dad's voice calling me through the crowd.

"Yes father?" I had to speak formal since I'm the princess, I can't really use my regular slang.

"I would like you to meet a friend of mine, along with some other lads your age," he says.

I nodded my head as one man and five boys had stepped in front of me. The man stepped forward. "Hello, I'm Simon Cowell."

Oh my goodness, it's that harsh critic on that singing competition show! I love him!

"It's nice to meet you," I politely said, although I was kind of fangirling on the inside.

Then the five boys, who were oddly familiar(especially the one who was staring at me like I won the lottery for him), stepped closer to me. The one with brown hair and brown eyes spoke first. "Hello, I'm Liam Payne."

"I'm Zayn Malik,"the one with a black quiff says next. He came out as shy, but it was adorable.

"I'm Harry Styles love," the one with the curly hair winks. I could tell he was a bit of a flirt, but nothing too serious.

"I'm Niall Horan," the boy with the Irish accent spoke.

"A-And I'm Louis Tomlinson," the last one introduces.

Holy shit they're One Direction! How could I have not recognized them in the first place? "It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Then it hits me. You know when you get in an epiphany, that 'aha' moment? Holy crappers, the last one, Louis, he.. he is the boy who I 'met' at the well. The one I ran away from. The one who has been on my mind for the past few hours, haunting my head. It's him!