Chapter 2: The Tale Of Her

The three men stared at the child waiting for her to awake from her surprise nap. Willow finally opened her eyes and sat up in surprise as she saw the trench coated men hanging over her body just staring. She looked around the room to see the two other men sitting down at the table and chairs. She turned back to the trench coated men.

" Can you please explain who you are now," Willow asked kindly.

The three men all nodded then the long haired guy started to explain, " I can't tell you much because I'm as lost as you are, but I can tell you our names," he said, then took a breath and continued, " My name is Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean," he stated pointing to the short haired guy, " and that guy over there in a trench coat is Castiel."

" Yes and he will be explaining the rest," Dean continued.

" But first, what is your name?" Sam asked. Willow had opened her mouth and was about to tell them when Castiel answered for her.

" Her name is Willow," he said. Which confused Willow and she immediately spoke up.

" How do you know my name?!" Willow asked shocked.

" Because I'm the one who dropped you off at the orphanage, I'm the one who sent you that necklace that is around your neck," Castiel answered.

" But why?" Willow asked.

" Because your mother asked me to," was Castiel's answer, before he continued with something else, " And she told me not to tell your father till you were older, but I believe you're old enough," Castiel turned to Dean, "Dean, you are her father," he stated.

Deans and Willows faces both dropped as they stared at eachother, Sam's face immediately switched from Castiel to the two.

" What?!" Dean yelled, " You're telling me that I had a daughter and you knew and you didn't tell me because her mother didn't want me to know!!" Dean continued, switching his face from Willow to Castiel.

" Yes, but her mother wanted to keep her safe, so I sent her to a alternative universe, the one that balthazar had sent you both to before," Castiel replied.

" You sent her to the universe with no magic, who was her mother," Sam asked. Dean and Willow both also looked intrigued at the question and turned to Castiel with a raised brow.

" Anna," Castiel replied. Dean dropped his brow, Sam looked over at Dean confused.

" Let me guess, you're eight," Dean asked looking over at Willow. She just nodded.

" Hold on, you screwed Anna," Sam asked confused. Dean bowed his head and ignored the question. Sam was about to say something else when Castiel interrupted.

" And she's a half angel because of it," Castiel stated. Willow was still shocked that she just met her father.

" So, when Mr Crowley said that all my dreams about demons and angels are real, he literally ment they are real," Willow asked. Castiel, Sam and Dean all just nodded. Willow whispered, " That son of a bitch," under her breath, hoping that no one heard her say a swear word, but they did. They all stared shocked at her.

" I'm sorry for my language, but he literally killed everyone in my orphanage, everyone I considered family, including my best friend Tammy, so I think I deserve to call him that," Willow defended herself. Castiel looked confused, but Sam and Dean knew how she felt, they have lost family themselves. They walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed. Sam placed his hand on her shoulder, and just told her it was okay to cry. But Willow wasn't like that, she didn't like showing her emotions to anyone, it was the way she was.