Chapter 6: Lost In The Moments

Dean was outside working on his impala, he was trying to make it better so they could leave back put on the road. Willow was inside, bored she was rereading some of her books, the ones that were left from the crash. Sam was talking to Castiel in the kitchen, Castiel had decided to stick around until they were able to leave. Sam saw Willow boredly reading the book she had chosen. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge and walked over to her.

" Why don't you go see what Dean's doing, you can hand him this beer as well," Sam said.

Willow nodded and closed her book. She grabbed the beer from her uncles hand and jumped off the bed. She ran out the door and down the stairs to her father who was replacing the bonnet.

" Hey Willow whats up," Dean said, looking up from the car to his daughter.

" Sam asked me to bring you a beer, he also told me to see what your doing, I think he's trying to get rid of me," Willow answered holding out the beer in her hand.

Dean laughed a bit then smiled. He grabbed the beer out of her hand, "Thanks tiger," he said. Willow smiled and sat down on Dean's tool box.

" So, what are you doing?" Willow asked.

" Well, at the moment I'm trying to replace the broken parts of the engine," he said, dumbing it down a bit for her so she could understand.

" Oh, cool," Willow replied with a smile. Dean snorted a bit.

" Do you want to Help?" Dean asked Willow with a big grin.

" Oh, um, I would love to, but I'm not very good with cars, I mean, I've never fixed a car before, like ever," Willow rambled.

Dean smiled a bit bigger, " That's okay I'll teach you," Dean said, taking a sip of his beer.

" Really!! you will!!" Willow stated with a smile.

" Yes, of course I will, come on," he said, tilting his head quickly as he said come on. Willow smile grew even bigger and she jumped off of her father's tool box, racing over to him, " Okay so first of all, I need that bolt screwed in, do you think you can do that?" Dean started. Willow nodded her head and started to screw in the bolt.

Sam was looking out the door at his brother and niece. He watched as Dean showed her all the ropes of the car. Castiel curiously looked out the door at them, he wasn't actually sure on what they were doing, but he knew it had something to do with the car.

" Sam," Castiel said.

" Yeah," Sam replied.

" Do you think it's safe for Willow to be outside?" Castiel asked.

" I think she will be fine, plus she's got Dean," Sam responded.

" Yes, I guess you're right," Castiel said, walking back in to the house and sitting down on one of the beds. Sam followed and sat down at the table. He stared at the confused angel.

" Do you want a drink Cas?" Sam asked with confidence.

" No, I'm good thank you," Castiel replied.

" Okay suite yourself," Sam stated getting up off his chair and walking towards the kitchen. He opened up the fridge and pulled out a beer from an unopened six pack of corona. He walked back over to the table and sat down. He looked at the Angels face and realised something was wrong,      " What's wrong Cas?" Sam asked, smacking the cap off and taking a sip of his beer.

" I'm worried," Castiel said hesitantly.

" About what?" Sam asked.

" About you, about Dean, about Willow, I'm worried something bad is gonna happen," Castiel replied.