Chapter 12: She's Found

Rowena opened her eyes to see nothing but a celling. She went to sit up but was pulled back down by chains. She turned her head to see Sam holding a knife in his hands, watching her every move.

" Don't even try, it's useless," Sam said.

" So what, you just gonna keep me chained up all day," Rowena responded.

" If we have to," Sam answered. Then walked out the door to get Meg, Dean and Willow. All four of them walked back in, all holding knifes, except for Willow who was handling the gun, she was the best shot. They walked over to Rowena and all stared at her with deadly expressions.

" What's with the chains? it's not like I did anything to you's," Rowena asked.

" Precaution," Dean replied in a smug tone.

" But seriously boys, what did I ever do to you?" Rowena stated.

" Do you really want to know that list?" Dean responded to her comment.

" No, it's probably longer then hell knowing you boys," Rowena replied.

" Good, because I wasn't going to tell you anyway," Dean said walking closer to her, but Willow grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

" What is this about?" Rowena asked.

" Nothing really, we just feel like doing the king a favour," Sam stated.

" What?!" Rowena said, growing a more nervous face.

" You heard them, we're giving you to Crowley," Meg stated with a smile.

" See we have been made known that Crowley is looking for you, because of what you did to his demons, so we may of made a deal, you for Willow's protection, and he accepted," Dean said.

" No, no, you can't, you don't know what he'll do to me!!" Rowena stated nervously.

" That is one of the reasons why we are giving you to him," Sam added.

" Please, please, I'll do anything, just don't give me to my son!!" Rowena said with a scared expression.

" Too late, mother, they already signed the contract," Crowley stated, appearing in the room. Meg quickly tried to hide behind the door, but Crowley spotted her, " Meg, I see you've found a way back from the dead, how delightful," Crowley said with a smirk.

" She's not apart of the deal Crowley, just Rowena," Dean exclaimed.

" Fine, but I will be back for you, one day," Crowley stated before clicking his fingers and disappearing with Rowena.

" Are you sure that was a good idea?" Willow stated.

" Yes Willow, now we have the king of hell on our side, Elaine won't be able to touch you without at least getting taken by Crowley's demons," Dean replied.

" I hope your right, and he didn't just screw with you, he is the king of hell, and don't forget Crowley," Meg added.

" That's sorted, he definitely won't," Dean replied.

" Dean, what did you do?" Sam stated.

" Nothing bad, I just ensured in a backup plan, that guarantee's his absolute cooperation," Dean stated with a smirk. Sam, Meg and Willow all looked concerned on what Dean had done, but didn't want to know what he got in to, so ignored it.

§

Elaine had told the taxi driver to drop her off three blocks away from the airport. As the taxi driver asked for money, Elaine flicked her wrist and snapped his neck. She then got out the taxi and grabbed her bags, and started to walk away from the taxi towards the airport. She walked inside the Glass sliding doors and walked over to a counter, where a short haired women was.