Chapter 7: Phone Call For Him

Sam and Dean took Willow to a park for the day. She was starting to get bored just reading books and drawing. Willow climbed down from the top of the climbing triangle and started to race over to her father and uncle. She stopped in front of them and started huffing and puffing.

" You right there tiger," Dean asked.

" Fine," Willow said with a gasp of air, then straightened herself to a standing position, " Come play with me," she continued to both her father and uncle.

" Uh no I'm sorry tiger but I have a fear of playgrounds," Dean replied.

" Sure you do," Willow stated with a smirk, " What about you uncle Sam?" Willow continued, turning her head to Sam.

" uh well--," Sam started.

" Great come on," Willow interrupted, grabbing Sam by the arm and pulling him out of his seat, Sam had time to death stare Dean for a few seconds who was laughing before Willow dragged him towards the playground.

Dean couldn't stop smiling as he watched his daughter and brother play amongst the playground. Suddenly Dean started to hear a ringing sound coming from the impala. He got off the bench seat and walked towards his baby. He opened her door and listened to the ringing to find out where its coming from, it was coming from the glove compartment. Dean opened the compartment and grabbed the ringing flip phone, it was one of his father's old phones. Confused on who could be ringing the phone he flipped it open and answered it.

" Hello, no but I'm a friend I can help you, you can't, because he's dead he died eleven years ago and I would know that because I'm his son, look I can come up and help but I'm gonna need your address and state, yeah I'll write it down," Dean stated as he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, then got ready for the little boy to answer him, " Okay go, yep, yep, yep, okay great we'll be there as soon as we can, but what's your name, well Jayden I'm going to get my brother and daughter and then we will be on our way, okay great, bye," Dean said hanging up the phone. He looked at the paper, it read, room twenty two at the Grey Motel Lawrence Kansas. He couldn't believe the address but this little boy needed help. Dean got out the car and whistled Sam and Willow over. Sam and Willow ran over at his whistle.

" What's up?" Sam asked.

Dean handed Sam the piece of paper,   " Little boy named Jayden, was looking for dad, rang on his phone, I told him that dad died eleven years ago and that we would help," Dean stated.

Sam looked at the paper and then back at Dean, he then turned to Willow, " We're going home, to Kansas," Sam stated. Knowing that the boys were born there she smiled, Dean smiled back and so did Sam, then they hoped in the impala, and started their drive to Lawrence Kansas.

§

The impala pulled in to The Grey Motels carpark, they had arrived in Kansas. Willow jumped out the car and started to stretch her legs, she had been cramped in the car for hours and felt like a old men, Sam and Dean hopped out as well.

" Thank God we're here!!" Willow yelled.

" Yeah it was a long drive but worth it," Sam said, stretching his arms.

" Alright, come on you two, Jayden is expecting us," Dean stated.

Willow and Sam followed Dean over to a room that read twenty two. Dean clenched his hand into a fist and knocked three times on the door. A small skinny boy with short brown hair opened the door slightly, peaking through a small crack.

" Who are you," the young boy asked.

" My name is Dean, this is my brother Sam, and my daughter Willow, are you the little boy named Jayden I spoke to on the phone," Dean stated.