Chapter 5: Tortured With Her

Sam opened his eyes, blinking furiously to gain his sight back. He looked down to find he was lying in a hospital bed. He looked around the rest of the room to find nothing but machines. He had a drip cord stuck in the vein in his arm, which he pulled out with a small wince of pain. He threw the covers off of him and got off the bed. He was walking over to the door when a nurse walked in.

" Sir, you need to get back in to bed," the nurse said, pushing Sam back to his bed and waving at another nurse to get some help.

" No I need to get to my brother and niece, I need to know they survived the crash," Sam stated.

" I'm sorry sir but you need to get back in to bed," the nurse repeated pushing Sam back on the bed.

" It's alright Jackie I'll take it from here," a men in a long white jacket said, he was a doctor, " Hello, my name is Dr McKenzie, whats your name," the doctor asked.

" Sam, my name is Sam, where is my brother and niece, are they okay," Sam stated.

" I'm sorry, you've lost me, you were in a car crash," the doctor replied.

" I know, and my brother and niece were with me," Sam responded.

" I'm sorry Sam, but you were the only one there," Dr McKenzie stated. Sam's face went pale, " Sam why don't you get some rest, I'll come back later to check on you," the doctor said before walking out the door.

Sam sat up in the bed and did the one thing he could think to do, pray, " Castiel, you better get your ass down here, I'm in a hospital and Willow and Dean are missing," Sam stated.

" I know," Castiel said, appearing in the room.

" Where are they Cas," Sam asked nervously.

" The demons took them," Castiel replied.

" Demons?!" Sam stated.

" Yes, demons," Castiel responded.

" Why would the demons want Willow and Dean."

" Because of me, I was trying to protect you by not telling you, but I think I made it worse."

" Tell me what Cas."

" Tell you what I've been doing, why I needed your help, it's because the demons have been stealing special artefacts from heaven, I didn't know how they were doing it, but now I do, an angel helped them from the inside, I was trying to find out who it was and where they hid the artefacts, doing so I got myself in a fight, and now they are all hunting me, they took Dean and Willow to try and find me, I believe they were gonna take you to but you looked almost dead and wouldn't be much help," Castiel stated.

" We need to save them Cas," Sam responded.

" We will but I have to figure out where they are first, they would of had to take them somewhere warded from angels, because I can't seem to find them like normal, it will also make them praying useless."

" Great where exactly could that be," Sam and Castiel were puzzled, they could be anywhere, getting tortured and they were useless to help them.

§

Willow was hanging from chains in a dark room, she looked around to find her father, Dean, hung up in front of her. She started pulling at the chains hoping they would break off, but they did nothing but pull at her delicate skin. She looked up at her father who was just opening his eyes, he opened them in shock as he saw his daughter being held in the same position as he was, he never wanted anything like this to happen to her. He too started pulling at the chains, in an eager urge to get to his daughter.