Chapter 17: Getting Closer

Willow hoped out of the shower, the refreshing water still dripping down her skin. she had been taking a lot of showers lately, she realised it relived the stress of being stuck in a house for ages. Willow got dressed and walked out the door. She looked around to find Sam on his computer looking for hunts to go on. She looked around a little more, but couldn't find her father.

" Where's dad?" Willow asked her uncle.

" Went to get lunch," Sam stated, not looking up from his computer.

Willow rolled her eyes and sat down on the table next to Sam, " He better bring back pie," Willow said, she heard a small laugh from Sam, then watched him roll his eyes. She laughed at his reaction, then looked at his computer, " So you find anything? I'm getting board being stuck in this house," Willow asked with tension.

Sam looked up and wiped his hands down his face, " No," he said taking them off and looking over at Willow, just in time to see her sigh, " There were a few electrical storms, but nothing that big, or anything we can use as a hunt," Sam continued, before slamming his head on to the table.

" Great," Willow sighed leaning back in her chair, " We're gonna be stuck here forever," she continued.

Sam pulled his head up and was about to say something back when Dean badged through the door, four grocery bags in his hand, " Who's hungry?!" Dean said with a smile.

Willow's and Sam's eyes lit up as Dean walked over and placed the bags on the table, " What'd you get?" Willow asked in excitement.

Dean smiled and picked up one of the bags placing it in front of Willow,    " One double bacon cheese burger, with a side of French fries and bacon for you," he said with a cheery smile, then pulled a bag in front of himself, " One double bacon cheese burger with a side of egg and bacon, plus extra fries for me," he blurted out with a even bigger smile. He then grabbed another bag and put a cocky grin on, " And one salad, with a side of salad and extra salad for Sammy," he stated, placing the bag down in front of Sam, who is now smiling at his brother's disgusted face.

Willow turned over to Dean, " Where's the pie?" she stated grumpily. She was really looking forward to some pie.

Dean bowed his head in shame, then picked up the forth, pulling out a huge raspberry pie, " Right here," he said changing his frown to a cocky grin. Willow's eyes lit up at the large raspberry pie, and started to quickly eat her food so she could have some pie. Sam shook his head and rolled his eyes at his brother and niece's stupidly happy faces.

They finished up their lunch and Willow and Dean being still hungry started to eat the raspberry pie out of the container with two forks. Both of them then frowned, Confusing sam.

" It's missing something," Dean said, Sam now not so confused.

Willow and Dean thought for a while. Sam just continued searching for hunts on his laptop.

" I know!!" Willow yelled in excitement, before jumping out her chair and racing to the fridge. She ripped it open and pulled out a large can of whip cream. She ran back over to the table and showed her father the Can.

" Do it," Dean nodded, and Willow started to swirl the whip cream all over the pie, she then squirted the last remaining bit's in her mouth. Willow and Dean started to dig into the pie and nodded in satisfaction. Sam couldn't help but stare at the two like they were hungry squirrels finally eating for the first time.

" Huh," Sam started, getting both Dean and Willow's attention, " Now I know why Crowley calls you Squirrel," Sam smiled, getting a death stare from his brother.

" And I know why Crowley calls you Moose," a women voice said, all of then turned around to see Meg standing in the lounge.

" Hello boys, Willow," Meg said, " How's everyone going," she said with a smile.