Chapter 4: Questions On Him

Willow was sitting on the bed drawing, she was the first one up, like always. She looked up from her book and looked over at her father and uncle who were still asleep. She looked back down at her drawing, it was of one of her dreams, one that worried her. The picture was of a men with no face hanging from chains with blood all over his body. She couldn't exactly tell but looking at her father and the picture, they looked basically the same, same hair, same build. She just hoped to God she was wrong. As she continued on her picture, she heard a whooshing noise. She looked up to see Castiel standing there.

" Hello Willow," Castiel stated.

" Hello Castiel, do you want me to wake Sam and Dean," Willow asked quietly, she didn't want to wake them unless she had to.

" Yes, thank you," Castiel replied.

Willow jumped off the bed and ran over to her father, she shook him really hard until he moaned and turned his head up. She then moved on to her uncle who did the same. She ran back over to her bed and sat down eager to find out why Castiel was here.

" Cas," Dean yawned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

" Dean," Castiel responded, then looked over at Sam who was yawning as he tried to pull himself up, " Sam."

Dean stopped rubbing his eyes, " What are you doing here Cas?" he asked in a voice that said how did you not get the hint.

" Well I came to check on Willow," Castiel announced.

" And?" Sam said, finally managing to pull himself to a sitting position.

" And what?" Castiel responded.

" And why else are you here Cas?! I know you didn't just come to check on Willow," Dean asked tiredly.

" Oh, because I need your help," Castiel stated.

" With what?" Dean asked walking in to the kitchen to make coffee, Sam pulled himself closer to the edge of the bed and Willow just stared.

" I can't tell you," Castiel replied.

" What?!" Sam asked confused.

" I can't tell you," Castiel repeated.

" You mean to tell me Cas, you need our help with something, but can't tell us what you need help with," Dean stated walking over with three cups of coffee, giving one to Willow and Sam.

" Yes," Castiel answered.

" What the hell Cas!!" Dean yelled, taking a sip of his coffee.

" All I need you to do is research," Castiel responded.

" Research on what?" Sam asked.

" On storms, just look at storms and pray if you find anything strange," Castiel stated before disappearing.

" Bloody angels," Dean yelled, Throwing himself back on his bed in a sitting position.

" Why does he want you to look for storms?" Willow asked curiously.

" I have no idea tiger," Dean replied sipping his coffee. Sam got up off his bed and carried his coffee over to his computer which was sitting on the table. He sat down in the chair and opened up the screen.

" I guess we better get started," Sam stated before taking a sip of his coffee and stretching his knuckles, he then started typing. Dean took his and Willow's finished coffee cups, then took them to the kitchen. Willow raced into the toilet, she was busting. Dean walked over to the bed to see what she was drawing, but when he saw the picture he freaked. He picked up the drawing pad and walked over to Sam.