Chapter Two: Un-hottest Guy on the Planet

   I believe that Tuesday is just Monday's uglier sibling. The school's hallway was packed with students here and there, as always. There were laughters here, arguments there, gossips here, incoherent words thrown there. All in all, it was making my head hurt.

It took me until three in the morning to work with my Calculus homework and I had to wake up at six. Just imagine the struggle on waking up this morning. So if you're wondering what I look like today, look for the definition of "shit" in your dictionaries because that's exactly what I look like today.

I head towards my locker but I paused midway to take a sip of my steaming hot coffee I bought from Starbucks a while ago. As I was about to continue walking, my left foot suddenly tripped on something.

I started to fall forward as my drink flew, causing it to spill on someone with a loud splash.

"Fuck!" The person cursed out loud.

Everyone stopped. The hallway that was once in chaos became silent.

And there I was on the ground, crouching. What could be more embarrassing than this? God I'm so clumsy. I picked up my books that were scattered on the floor and stood up almost immediately.

"Shit, it's fucking hot!" The guy hissed. The steaming hot coffee that I was sipping earlier was now smattered on the guy's white shirt.

A crowd started to accumulate, surrounding me and the guy. I felt my colors drained as I swallowed a big lump in my throat. I started to panic- I'm in big trouble.

"I am so sorry," I said.

The guy looked up and narrowed his eyes at me. That's when I realized that I was doomed. It was Justin.

"You're sorry?" Justin spat. "You practically ruined my shirt and gave me burns!"

I looked down to his shirt and couldn't help but stare. It was white but because of my coffee, his shirt became transparent. The fabric clung into his chest as if it was his second skin. Wait, why am I checking him out? I despise this guy.

"So you're just gonna stare at me like that?" He said. The crowd snickered. "I now I'm attractive and all but-"

"-excuse me?!" I cut him off. What a cocky bastard. "I was not checking you out if that's what you're thinking,"

Lie.

"Yeah right," He snorted.

"You're just so full of yourself aren't you?" I spat at him. "Guess what? Not everyone looks at you like you're a God. You're nothing special anyways, you're just a stupid manwhore."

Everyone's jaw dropped. I don't even know how those words came out of my mouth. That was so unlike me. Maybe because of my lack of sleep.

I looked at Justin and found him smirking mischievously at me. I'm dead.

"Why don't you come with me," He said through gritted teeth as he pulled my wrist hard and dragged me with him.

Everyone just looked at us but no one dared to follow. I guess they're just as intimidated with Justin as me. I noticed some girls shooting me glares but that's as far as they got. I gulped hard, Justin's grip was tight.