Chapter Nine: Stolen Kisses at Target

   "Eyes up here, pervert." I told him. Justin was staring at my chest and I regretted why I ever left the house wearing only a camisole. 

"What," he replied with a smirk. "It's a rare occurrence to find you wearing less like that."

I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here anyway?" My expression dahe was the last person I wanted to see in Target at two-in the freaking-morning. Like, wow out of all the people it had to be him?!

"Do you really wanna know?" He said with a sly look.

I nodded, curious.

He took a deep breath. "Well, I ran out of condoms and-"

"-Bleeeep. Bleep," I cut him off. "Stop, stop I changed my mind. Oh God my virgin ears,"

His eyes perked. "We have here a virgin," he said, smirking as he eyed me from head to toe. I grew self-conscious all of the sudden.

"Oh shut up," I waved him off. "And give me back my Sour Patch." I demanded.

"Your Sour Patch?" He chuckled. "It's mine."

"No," I growled. "It's mine, I saw it first."

"But I took it first." He retorted.

"Give it back!" I said, clenching my jaws.

"No can do,"

"Give. It. Back."

"No way,"

"GIVE IT BACK!"

He shook his head as he started to walk away. I ran towards him and topped him from the back without him knowing. 

"What the fu-"

"Give it back!" I demanded.

He turned sideways. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"No, what the hell is wrong with you?! Ever heard of chivalry?" I said, narrowing my eyes at his profile.

"Well, ever heard of elegance?" He replied.

I stopped and realized I was already pinned against his back. I let myself go as he turned to face me. An idea popped in my head.

As we both stood face to face, I stole him a kiss on the cheek. My action caught him off guard. He went frozen for a second and I took that as an opportunity to snatch the bag of Sour Patch from his hands. His body alarmed. "You sneaky little bitch!"

I laughed as I ran away. And as I passed about five aisles, I turned to my back.

That's weird. I thought he ran after me.

"Got you!" He screamed as he jumped in front of me.

I had a mini heart attack.

I clutched my heart. "You freaking scared me, dickhead!"