merry christmas & a happy new story?

Heeey! omg I'm so sorry if I haven't updated this story for such a loooooooong (longer than my o's) time and I would like to tell you that this storys gonna be ON HOLD. But anyway, I have a new story entitled; THE KISS THIEF. Yep, It's still a bieber fanfic and I want your support (if thats okay?). It can be found on my profile and you can add it on your library pronto. Here's a little summary:

"There was no pressure or urgency, he just kissed me softly and deliberately with his unbelievably soft, plump lips. At first I wasn't responding but he was such a tease and I couldn't help it. When we finally parted, we were both unable to speak or to even move. We just stood there, his hand on my waist and his other hand on my cheek; his fingers gently brushing. We were looking at each other--eyes locked, and there I witnessed that his eyes were not blue, not green, or even grey. But instead, it was hazel. I've seen a lot of eyes with the color of hazel before but his' are different. It was hazel but It wasn't just that ordinary hazel."

   Miles, just an average teenager, spent her life locked inside her bedroom. Reading and writing in her journal is what she does until one night; a stranger came banging through her bedroom window wearing a hood and got its face covered with a bandanna. Miles, naive as always; let the stranger in and then the most unexpected thing happened--the stranger turned out to be a kiss thief.

_________

Eeeep! there you go! :D I hope you'll check it out and read it. Hoping that you will give the same amount of support and patience like the same you gave to this story. lol. So, belated Merry Christmas!

-rox