Chapter Seven: If I'm going to kiss you right here, right now

   "Hold it just a little bit longer, only six minutes left and we're done." I whispered to myself, watching the ticking of the clock whilst holding myself together trying not to pee just yet.

I failed, however. It seem as though 70% of my body consists of pee and the remaining 30% is just everything else like internal organs and stuff. I was already seated at the edge of my seat with my finger nails digging deep against the sides of my plywood desk.

I need to pee.

I really need to pee.

"It provides quantitative description of the likely occurrence of the specific ev-...Miss Miles, are you alright?" Our math teacher Mrs. Clarkson asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

My head shot up, not expecting her to call my attention in the middle of a lecture. "I-I'm fine." I stuttered, swallowing a lump in my throat.

But I'm not. I mean, my bladder's about to explode- are you expecting me to be just fine? No!

"Are you sure, Miss?" Mrs. Clarkson clarified, her hands on her hips.

Everyone started to eye me in curiosity, waiting for my answer as I sunk down my seat in embarrassment.

"I'm fine." I said once again.

Mrs. Clarkson shrugged and continued with her discussion as I thought that if I couldn't pee in this instant, the pee might come out of my mouth. It could be possible. Oh God the horror. 

"On second thought, can I go to the restroom? I really, really need to pee." I announced shamelessly, swinging my backpack to my shoulder as I stood up hastily.

Since I was seated in front of the class, it made it hard for me to walk my way to back of the room with my bladder on the edge of exploding. Walking made it seem like I'm a person with a disability. A leg malfunction perhaps?

My classmates started to laugh but I shook the thought of embarrassment away as I reached the exit.

Phew.

I thanked the heavens, the angels and saints when I finally got to pee. It was the first time I viewed my High School's female restroom as a sanctuary. Could you just imagine if there was no restroom? Hell. Hell would be the perfect definition.

I was about to flush the toilet when I heard a series of laughters. I stopped midway from touching the flush handle. Obviously it was from girls because

1.) I'm at the female's restroom. Duh and

2.) It's pitch could shatter anyone's eardrum- not to be sexist or anything and lastly

3.) I don't have any other reason. They're girls. Just girls.

"-Eeeep!" I heard a squeal, I had to close my eyes to prevent myself from strangling the girl's neck. "Justin's single again!" She continued.

"I know right?! Isn't it amazeballs?!" Someone shrieked. Amazeballs? Is that even a word? 

Actually, it is. It's in the dictionary.