Chapter Five

Oh my gosh thanks for voting! Here is chapter 5 enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment and follow!
________________

Chapter 5

Katniss's POV

He doesn't text me back and I don't text him.

Peeta's POV

I hop into my car and leave Gale's house. When everyone leaves I look at my phone, I have multiple texts from Katniss, all saying the same thing. "Peeta, I didn't mean to hurt you. I do have feelings but I don't know how deep they are. Please answer me back." I get upset and text back. "Katniss... it's over."
"What?"
"I'm breaking up with you."
"Why?"
"Because we made this all up to get Cato off your back and now he's dating Clove." I feel terrible but it's the truth. They hooked up this morning after she left for Gale's. I throw my phone on the bed and go downstairs to occupy my mind so I'm thing about something other than Katniss.

When I call Finnick over on Sunday he comes over with Annie and Johanna... my ex-girlfriend. Finnick and Annie go to the screening room while Johanna and I hang out in the living room. She smiles at me and I smile at her awkwardly, she sets her hand on my cheek and then leans in to kiss me. I don't stop her. I mean... I'm not dating Katniss anymore and I am so tired of fight for her... so tired. I let Johanna kiss me all she wants until I hear Katniss.
"Peeta! What are you doing!" she screams at me. I push Johanna off my lap and get up to talk to Katniss.
"Katniss-"
"Who is she?!" she says.
"I'm Peeta's girlfriend!" Johanna says.
"No your not!" Katniss screams at her. She tries to lunge at Johanna but I catch her and pull her out of the room. She's screaming and crying at me to let her go. I don't let her go until we're in my room. I stand in front of the door while she screams at me.
"Katniss I can explain."
"Explain what? That first you have feelings for me then when we have our first fight you've already moved on?!" She screams at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Explain that to me Peeta!!!!!"
I look down at her. "I thought you didn't really have feeling for me so I tried to move on. But I can't all I have thought about since our first kiss is you," I say approaching her. "It's you I want to be with," she sits down on the bed with her head in her hands.
"How can I trust you anymore Peeta." she tells me. "What about the next fight we have? How do I know that the next hour you won't be kissing some other girl?" She says crying again.
"Katniss please give me another chance," I say setting my hand on her back. She jumps up really quick and screams.
"Don't touch me!" Then runs out of my room crying. What have I done? I ask myself.

When I go to school the next day I see all the girls giving me scowls all day long. When I sit down at my usual table I see Katniss coming over. Oh, good she's not mad. I tell myself. When I start to smile at her she sits by Cato not meeting my gaze. He throws his arm around her and kisses her temple. I get up to dump my tray and when I walk past her I say. "Who's moved on now?" with as much disgust as I can muster. I see her flinch but keep walking. When I walk out of the cafeteria I go to the bathroom, I stand at the mirrors and stare at myself. When I exit the bathroom I see Cato making out with Katniss. I know that she's not enjoying it even though she has her arms around his neck. She opens he eyes and looks at me. I glare at her and I see a single tear stream down her cheek.

_________________

How was that? Now I need 15 votes. Don't worry it's not that many but I need at least 1 new follower. Hope you have a good day (or night). I love my fans until next time. : )