Chapter Ninteen

Chapter 19

Katniss's POV

I walk up the stairs of my house and see Cato sitting on my bed.

Peeta's POV

I walk the steps to my room and enter. I look over and see Katniss's room empty. My bathroom door opens and Finnick comes out wet.
"Hey, dude how was the date."
"It was the best. Remind me to have you plan my wedding." I tell him.
"Okay whatever." He says. "So what do you think will happen now,"
"I don't know but I think that this date helped our relationship a lot. I don't think I'll have to worry about Cato anymore." I say lying on my bed.
"Uh... Dude." Finnick says pointing to my window.

Katniss's POV

"What are you doing in here?" I scream at him. What if Peeta comes thru that door. He'll really think I'm cheating on him!
"I came to see you."
"Get out!" I scream.
"I know you still love me, why do you keep denying it?" he says pulling my into his arms. I don't hit him but I can't because he I holding me very tightly. He leans down slowly and places his lips onto mine. I try to push him away so many times but he won't get off.

Peeta's POV

I can't believe it, she really is cheating on me! I run out of my room and over to her house before I know what I'm doing. I knock on the door and Mrs. Everdeen answers the door.
"Hello, may I see Katniss?"
"She's up in her room, Peeta." she says giving me a smile. I run up the steps and I know that Finnick is trailing behind me. I open the door and tackle Cato to the ground I leap on top of his chest and start punching his face. Finnick's holding Katniss back while I beat the $h/% out of Cato. I get off when I feel my hand swell up. I stand up and she approaches me.
"Why would you do that Peeta."
"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your other Boyfriend?!" I spit at her.
"He's not my boyfriend! He was in my room and he kissed me!" She screams matching my voice.
"I saw you two!" I say pointing to my window. Her curtains were wide open. "You did nothing to stop him from kissing you!" I say screaming till I was red. "I thought that you loved me!" I scream.
"I do... I do love you Peeta... Peeta... Peeta!"
___________________

VI wake up to my brother yelling my name. Ah, it was all a dream. She didn't kiss Cato, I must have fallen asleep after the date. I was still in my blazer and pants. I get up and change.

When I get to school Katniss hops onto my back saying. "Good morning, Baby!"
"Hey, Katniss." I say laughing. She kisses my cheek, still on my back and I help her get off.
"Ready for our Final's?"
"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I tell her she slips her hand into mine and we walk to class.
I think of last and my dream. As she turns to leave I grab her elbow softly. "Katniss, you know I love you, right?"
"Of course, Peeta. I love you, too." she says with a smile.
"I don't want to lose you." I say.
"I'm not going anywhere," she says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see ya after class." she smiles and walks to her first hour. I sigh knowing she really does love me.
_________________

Hey, guy's here's another chapter. Let me know if it sucks or not also drop some ideas on my message board. I'm getting a storm of writers block, and it sucks! Have a good day (or night) Love Lauren. : ) p.s. let me know what you think of the new cover! Should I change it back or do you like it?