~cuddles~

Sans pulled you close,  warmth illuminating from your body like the sun.
He sighed, closed his eyes, and tried to go back to sleep-
He couldn't.

That nightmare happened again.
You dying happened again.
Having to kill you, your blood staining the solid marble floor.. As the light shone on the ruby red liquid-
Eyes cold and distant, like a icy tundra he couldn't get out of.

He hated it.
The nightmares, and the fear that one day you might would go away.. Or that one day he would have to kill you, because all of a sudden you had decided to turn out like Chara.

It wasn't fair.

Couldn't happiness come for him? Just for once?  Pure true happiness..was it too much to ask for?

"Sans..." he remembered you whispering one day,"...life isn't always gonna be happy... Happiness is like a sign on the side of the road... If it's left too long in the sun.. It fades, and loses meaning... If that makes sense."
He remembered nodding, taking the words in, the room filling with silence.
"That... Actually makes a lot of sense." he mumbled. "But, at least right now- I can be happy with you."
He remembered you smiling, your lips pulling themselves up from the dust, eyes shining like stars at dawn.. And he pulled you closer, just to make sure you were real.

He sighed, watching each shallow calm breath you took, and he pulled you even closer, and smiled-
"Babe, I think we are just sansational together. "
He let a few tears fall, and nuzzled into your neck- "And I don't wanna lose you."
His arms wrapped tighter around your chub, "so let me hold on a little longer-okay?"

Moments like these,  the world clashed and burned.
You were the only thing that didn't.
The only person who didn't scream and yell, who didn't kill and destroy-   was you.. You created happiness all around you.

Couldn't you see that?
You were the goddess to his glory, the spring flowers after winter and the hope to his sun.

He never wanted to lose you, not ever.

Outside, the moon shone on,  the night calm with snow.... And he smiled.
Because he was reminded of you, and all your glorious glory,and pulled  you even closer-
Hoping to never let go.