yandere horror tale sans x chubby reader (part 7, the final part)

After a year of living with the skeleton, you started to develop feelings for him, and even let him in on more of your past.

Slowly, slowly..you started to feel more safe with him, telling him secrets and private thoughts, things you had never thought of telling anyone-  especially sans.
But you did! You did tell him!

You talked about your favorite season and the way the sun rose and set, and about how you loved to read-
You told him everything.

During these times, Sans would hold you, and smile.
You loved his smile.
You loved him.

He made your heart flutter and your mind spin and- all the cliché feelings that happen in romance novels and cheesy romcoms happened to you-
You.

You the chubby insecure way too shy and excited about life girl.

He liked you too.
No wait, shit, he loved you.
From the moment he saw you, shivering like a lost puppy in the snow- he even loved it when you screamed in pain, and even though he regretted it later (because it scared you) he still thought you looked cute.
He would often imagine you covered in blood beneath him, whimpering in a combination of pain and pleasure, screaming just about how much you loved him.
Sans growled and pulled your body closer, kissing you cheek.
"Mine." he whispered, smoothing out your hair as you smiled, snuggling closer to his warmth.

The next day, Sans took you to his hot dog stand, letting you borrow his jacket when it got too cold.

"Hello?!" someone called out, you looked towards Sans, brows burrowed in confusion.
"Pl-please! Help me! I'm lost!"
Sans hid you underneath the hot dog stand, telling you to stay put, you nodded, starting to feel afraid- what if it was someone who was trying to take you away?!
You whimpered
He turned to you for a second, and kissed your forehead.
"Don't worry sweet thing, I'll protect ya." he whispered, grabbing a meat cleaver from underneath the stand.

Shivering you looked up at him, "O-okay."

You heard footsteps crunching in the snow, a struggle, a scream- jumping up, you run over to Sans, hugging him, clinging on to his white shirt, looking at the human body before you.
He did all that..
       Just to protect you?

He noticed you looking up at him, and then at the body, kicking it with your foot to see if the human was still alive-
She let out a groan, causing Sans to growl let go of you, stabbing her five more times.
"Sans.." you whispered.
He stopped, looking at you.
"Th-thank you."
You said, blushing, twiddling your fingers.

You weren't terrified?

"I- no one..has ever cared..as much..as you have.." you walked towards him and took his hand, "..and I think you were very brave to kill them- Th-they could have done something and taken me away from you!" both hands wrapped around his as tears gathered in your eyes, reacting, he quickly wiped them away.
"Don't worry about it, no one is gonna take you away from me.." he smirked and pulled you closer, "I love ya too much."
You hugged him, a bright smile on your face- god, let loved your smile.
"I love you too!" you exclaimed.

Then, Sans took the body home, and even though you were at first disgusted at the thought of eating another human-
The smell of the blood and the meat was too much for you, and you caved in, relishing the human flesh.

After that day , you and Sans lived pretty happily,  becoming the most two infamous murderers in the underground...
And, after murdering so many humans, and even monsters (you even got to the queen somehow, Sans will never figure out how you did it) you realized something- you enjoyed the pain of others, watching them squirm and whimper, beg and bleed out.
Because of the massacres the both of you carried out, the both of you soon became rulers of the underground, torturing any and all subjects who dared to betray the monarch.

And then, finally, the both of you lived...

Happily ever after.