Part 1

(A/n) btw BTS's ages have been changed for the fanfic

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" A boy bowed apologising repeatedly.

You smiled kindly. "It's fine, it's only iced tea." You gave your best eye smile at the cute boy who stood before you in the streets.

"B-but, your dress, it's white," he stuttered cutely. "A-and now its pink." He tried wiping up the mess he did. You took his hand stopping him. "It's fine." You smiled again reassuring him. He relaxed at you touch and smiled sweetly.

"I'll buy you another one?" He smirked.

My eyes widened. "U-umm I-I, i-its..." it was your turn to stutter now.

"You're cute." He smiled.

You felt your cheeks burn up slightly.

"I'll take that as a yes." He grabbed your hand and took you to the closest cafe and bought you another drink.

"So what's your name?" He tilted his head cutely.

"M-my name is Yuna..." You looked down at your hands shyly.

"Cute name, my name is Jungkook." He smiled showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Hehe." You giggled shyly.

"C-can I ask you something?" He started looking shyly at you, debating whether or not he should ask you. You nodded.

"Can I-I have your n-n-n-number." He stared at his cup, his cheeks visibly going red.

You immediately started choking on your drink at his question.

"You *cough* what *cough*?!" You hit your chest trying not throw up half the drink in your stomach. He came to your side and rubbed your back soothingly.

When you came back from your senses from the question you acted so surprised about.

"So is that a yes?" He shyly looks down again.

You grabbed his phone and put your number in and left him stunned at the table.

Before you turned the corner of the street, you looked back inside the cafe and saw him smiling widely at his phone.

You smirked at his face. A black car parked in front of you, you quickly hopped in taking you hair out.

"Good job." A man kissed you on the cheek greeting you.

You smiled at the man who just kissed you.

"I always do a good job, Taehyung." You pecked him on the lips.

"I thought it would be harder this time since he's younger than our normal targets." He laughed.

"Thank god he's younger, I was getting sick of the old guys." You cringed at the memories of your other targets.

"Just don't fall for him." He looked over at you. You swear you could see a bit of jealousy in his eyes.

"Yah, how could I fall for him when I've already fallen in love with someone else." You poked his chest giggling cutely.

"Okay." He smiled.

You were about to say something else but was interrupted by your phone vibrating. You looked down and smirked.

"Is it him?" Tae looked over my shoulder.

"Hehe yep." You grinned.

"Great, now lets get to work." He rubbed his hands together evilly.