Part 20

"Jungkook, can you tell us what happened now?" Namjoon tried getting the heartbroken Jungkook to talk.

"I-I'm Sorry I cant." He sobbed shaking his head furiously.

Jin held Jungkook like a child crying in his parents arms. Namjoon patting Jungkook on the back soothingly like a father would. *cough* namjin *cough* What?

"Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare shut yourself away from us like you normally do." Jin sternly says.

Jimin just stared at the broken Jungkook, he knew what happened, he found out the bad way. He was confused on how he found out though. He purses his lips together as he left silently.

He put in his coat about to open the front door when a hand gripped onto his shoulder causing him to turn around. It was Hoseok.

"Where are you going?" He raises his eyebrow at his younger friend.

"I'm going to get Jungkook some comfort food." Jimin smiled sincerely.

Hoseok nodded and smiled at the kind gestureletting Jimin leave.

~~~~

You stared at the photos you and Jungkook took together. You were still crying a never ending waterfall causing your whole face to swell. Your nose red from continuously wiping it with a tissue. A blanket being your own comfort at the moment.

You were interrupted at the sound of a loud knock at your door, you straightened your back in alert. You got up with the blanket still around you.

You opened the door hoping to see Jungkook maybe but it wasn't, it was Jimin standing there with his arms crossed. He was there to give you a piece of his mind and was pretty much going to threaten you because of the way you hurt one of his closest friends. But his expression softened when seeing your red puffy face clogged with snot.

"Yuna, what did you do." He shook his head at you with the most disappointed look, the one that you would get from your parents when they say 'I'm not mad but I'm disappointed in you' and it makes you feel worse about yourself.

You stared up at Jimin, "H-how is he?" You croaked as you avoided his question.

Jimin just shook his head. You bit your lip trying to contain a sob that was stuck at the back of your throat.

"I'm sorry." You looked down, a few tears escaping your eye but you quickly wiped them from existence.

"Do you really love him? Or was or is it all a facade?" Jimin kept a straight face, trying not to soften up at your form. Jimin always gave in when he sees someone upset.

"It was a facade at the start... but it's not now, I love him, I really do, I even broke connections with my boyfriend-" you stopped when seeing Jimin widen his eyes.

"You... cheated on Jungkook?" Jimin cocked his eyebrow.

"I can explain..." you stumbled over your words.

"You have 1 minute," Jimin looked at his watch. "Starting now."

"So I had a boyfriend where we kinda teamed up and stole money from rich people, normally people who like flaunting their money about and are stuck up etc... and they are normally older men... but then my boyfriend picked Jungkook who is the first person who was near my actual age. When I started to get to know Jungkook, i started to develop feelings for him, feelings I've never felt from my boyfriend. I begged my boyfriend to stop, I didn't want to steal from anyone anymore but money got to his head. I really wanted to settle down, have a family maybe. Jungkook was there for me, even through the things I struggled with, he didn't question me, he was just there with open arms." You were now bawling your eyes out, tears spewing from your sockets.

"Yuna.... I'm not sure if Jungkook can forgive you, what you did to him, he's been through it so many times, he thought now he was actually had someone who was real." Jimin spoke with a gentle voice.

"I'm real now, my feelings are real." You wiped your nose like a child.

"I can see that, but nothing can excuse you from what you did to him." Jimin was blunt, there was no sugarcoating.

"I'll be going now." He bowed and left your front door.

You shut the door and sobbed whatever was left inside of you. You were trying to make excuses for yourself, but you realised you can't, everything you did to Jungkook was inexcusable. You don't blame Jungkook for not forgiving you.

You held yourself as you knew this was going to take some time to get over, for you and Jungkook.

(A/n) well So was that cruel of me to stop updating for like a week when shit starting hitting the fan? Haha yes maybe I did that on purpose, but anywaaayyyyy, I should have another chapter up in 2 days maximum! Thanks for reading!

(A/n) well So was that cruel of me to stop updating for like a week when shit starting hitting the fan? Haha yes maybe I did that on purpose, but anywaaayyyyy, I should have another chapter up in 2 days maximum!  Thanks for reading!

Do you guys think Jungkook should forgive Yuna??