Part 6

Jungkook stood in front of you door, he raised his hand to knock.

"ITS OPEN!!" You called out.

Jungkook let himself in, he was fidgeting with the corner of his jacket. He looked up and saw you in the small lounge room of your house struggling to zip your dress. His eyes widened and turned around.

You spotted him and smiled, "Hello, Kook, sorry, the zippers stuck, I'll be right back." You sensed he was nervous again.

You went back to your room and tried on something different. You just put a random shirt and a jeans on.

"Okay, I'm ready!" You cheerfully smiled. Jungkook just stared at you, he loved the way you smiled like that, it made him feel warm inside.

"D-do I have something on my face?" You touched your face in worry.

Jungkook broke the state once he realised he was staring for about too long.

"No no no, it's just that, you look very nice today." He said shyly.

You sighed, "Jungkook, it's been 3 months and you don't have to be shy around me anymore." You tried subtly pushing him.

He just nodded while looking down. "Sorry, lets just go." He ended looking up giving you his bunny smile.

~~~~

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked looking at the menu in front of him.

"Hmm, matcha bubble tea please." You smiled up at him. He's still awkward, he hasn't changed at all and it's been bugging you. Taehyung is a more patient than he was before which is good.

"Sweet, umm can I get a matcha bubble and an iced americano?" He still stared up at the menu as he was talking.

"Jungkook?" The girl that was taking our order spoke. Her eyes were widened as Jungkook made eye contact with her.

Jungkook looked shocked to see her.

Hmm they must know each other somehow? You were thinking.

"Do you guys know each other?" You some between their awkward silence.

The girl looked at you and pulled a face.

"I'm his-" she started.

"I don't know her." Jungkook let out bluntly. The girl looked offended slightly.

"Are you okay Kook?" You asked.

You could see his eyes watering ever so slightly.

You slipped your hand into his swiftly and squeezed it.

Maybe this is a chance to get closer to him. You evilly thought. Since you haven't actually ever held hands.

"Can I just get my order please." He said annoyedly at the girl.

She just scoffed and took our money.

~~~~~

We both sat outside of the cafe sipping at our drinks in silence.

You were kind of bored with everything, you could kind of relate to how impatient Taehyung was getting before.

"I'm sorry about before." Jungkook spoke up.

You looked at him, "It's fine." You smiled.

"S-she is ex." He admitted.

Yu nodded, "Kinda guessed that..."

"We... ended on a bad note."

"What do you mean?" You were tempted to hold his hand again to get closer to him.

"It's no-" he stopped when he looked at a figure coming towards us.

You looked up and saw the same girl from before.

"Mari..." Jungkook let out.

"How have you been Jungkook?" She stared at him.

"I've been fine." He gazed at you. His eyes twinkled a sign for help.

"Jungkook, lets go." You grabbed his hand and pulled him up from his seat.

"I'm sorry." 'Mari' said quickly.

Jungkook froze, "Good." He bluntly said before walking off hand in hand with you.

You looked back at the girl, and she looked upset and angry, but seemed to be more aimed at you.

~~~~

"Sorry about before again, it was awkward as hell." Jungkook laughed as we stood at my door step.

"Yeah it was a little bit, but are you okay?" You genuinely asked. You may be a liar but you were nice when you want to be.

He just nodded, "I'm okay, she just bought memories of the past back up."

You patted him on the back, this time you were surprised he didn't flinch or pull away but he also didn't lean into the comfort you were giving him.

You just sighed and said your goodbyes.

You closed the door, again disappointed with the so called date.

You and Taehyung have both decided it's best if you stayed at the small house since Jungkook or his friend 'Jimin' could show up at any time. Taehyung called you most nights to check up on you, you missed seeing him so much.

~~~~~

(A/n) is the fanfic not moving very slow? Sorry if it's not suiting your expectations TT I promise in the next one there with be Yuna x Jungkook moments!!! ^^