Part 22

You moved into a cheap apartment, you had nothing, you didn't have a job, you didn't bother, only living off the tiniest bit of money. You didn't mind though. You knew why you weren't happy and it wasn't because of money. Money was at the back of your mind. Your hair was all knotty, greasy. Skin felt oily and disgusting.

You stared off into nothingness, you were interrupted by your phone dinging. You were startled since the last time you got a text was 4 months ago which was from Jimin who was telling you off. The words he used were words you didn't think would come out of his mouth but you didn't blame him for feeling that way.

You read who the text came from, it was a name you haven't heard from for half a year. Your stomach turned when seeing his name. You thought of every situation that could be the reason why he contacted you.

Anger started boiling inside of you as you started to put together how Jungkook found out. You never really thought about it as you felt so much guilt.

The message said: We need to talk

You slammed you phone down after you responded. You were powered down for a while but now you were back up, you had a shower, scrubbing furiously at your skin to get rid of the stench that hugged your body. Washing you hair several times, smothering it with conditioner as you combed your fingers through finally your hair felt like normal.

You looked into the mirror finally looking like yourself, but you didn't feel like yourself, there was something missing which you couldn't put your finger on it. You grabbed your bag and rushed out the door.

~~~~

"You look good." Taehyung smiles sweetly at you.

"Cut the bullshit." You weren't fooled with his 'compliments'. You wanted to get to the point, no sugar coating. "Just tell me what you want." You crosses your arms as you leaned back into the seat

Taehyung's expression turned sour. "Well I was going to give you have of the money we earned together if you came back to me." He added a small smile at the end.

You eyes widened, "No, I don't want the money anymore, I don't care about it, I want to have a relationship where we don't rely on money, I want Jungkook, not because he's rich because he never flaunted it, he works hard, he doesn't gloat, he's kind to me, he didn't shower me in gifts or anything, he treated me like a normal girlfriend. All I needed was him and his love but I lost it all now because of all of this. I l-loved him, I s-still do." By the end of your rant you had fresh new tears running down your face. You continuously wiped them but they kept on coming back.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at you, "Well too late, you lost him, you only have me now." He smirked. "I know you've been struggling, you have nothing but me." He smirked.

"I'd rather live on the streets," You scoffed. You pushed away from the table standing up. "I think we're done here." You rolled your eyes as you started walking away.

Taehyung crosses his arms as he smirked. "Dont you want to know how he found out?" His sentence stopped you in your tracks. Blood was boiling, your clenched your hands on anger. You swiftly turned around and sat back down.

"Okay, you have 2 minutes to talk."

(A/n) okay so I ended up writing up another part even though I was meant to be focusing on school work 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

can we just take a moment to admire this beautiful human being