Part 7

"You okay?" Jungkook asked you for the millionth time.

You just nodded, you weren't okay, you and taehyung had a big fight the night before. Honestly, you and Tae haven't had any quality time with each other and Jungkook hasn't made any attempt on moving further with the relationship which may be the reason why Taehyung has been more on edge with you. You were getting frustrated with Jungkook, you blamed him for your relationship with Taehyung at the moment. You have been patient but it's been almost 5 months since you both started seeing each otherand it was starting to get ridiculous to you. You felt friend zoned every time you went out with him. You just wanted everything to be over, to make Taehyung proud like you normally do but Jungkook has been just making it so hard.

You shook the feeling away by looking up at Jungkooks face.

He pouted at you.

"No you're not." He poked you in the cheek.

"I'm just-"

"Here's your food." A waiter came up to you and gave your food.

You looked up at the waiter, about to thank him, when you realised it was Tae in disguise. He winked at you and smiled. You frowned at him, you were still pissed off with him from last night.

"Ahem, excuse me?" Jungkook looked at tae with an upset expression.

"That's my girlfriend." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him slightly, pecking you on the cheek lightly.

Your eyes widened, he has barely even touched you and not even flirted with you but now he got overprotective of you and kissed you on the cheek.

Tae looked like he was gonna punch Jungkook in the face. But he just bowed and left in silence.

".......girlfriend?" You looked at him surprised.

He looked down and smiled shyly.

"He winked at you a-and h-he-" he took a deep breath for what he was about say next.

"Will y-you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You could see his cheeks turn completely red. It was kinda adorable.

You didn't realise you didn't answer, you were just staring at his cute nervous face that always kinda got on your nerve.

He quickly stood up. "I'm sorry, doesn't matter, this was nice. Forget what just happened." And he left quickly rushing out.

You sat there stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wtf Yuna??" Tae yelled.

"We were so close, he was asking to be your boyfriend and you just sat there." He clenched his fists in frustration.

"I'm sorry." You looked down in defeat.

"You have been dating him for almost 5 months and he finally made a move, but you knocked him down."

"I didn't me-"

"It's like you don't even care about the money." He threw his hands up in annoyance.

"It's like you don't care about our relationship...." you let out. You were on the verge of tears.

He stared at you, rage was still in his eyes. He walked out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

You collapsed on the floor, crying, hugging yourself.

You loved taehyung so much, you wanted to settle down, you wanted to it just about you and taehyung. Spending the whole night cuddling and watching movies, falling asleep in each other's arms.