Part 5

Taehyung was quiet during the whole car ride and it was caving in on you.

"T-Taehyung, why are you so quiet?" Your voice came out quieter than you expected.

All you heard was him sighing, "It's okay, I'm just getting a bit impatient, that's all." He glanced over at you and smiled slightly.

You just slouched back into the car seat, holding onto the seatbelt for comfort.
~~~~

"Idiot, idiot, IDIOT!" Jungkook hit his forehead over and over again.

"Stop it, I'm sure everything is okay." Jimin tried calming him.

"I can't believe I did that, I acted like a stupid idiot." Jungkook let out.

"I'm sure she didn't think much of it, if she really liked you, she wouldn't have minded that you are a bit sensitive when it comes to girls." Jimin patted his back.

"I'm not! I just..... can't let myself trust people." Jungkook looked down.

Jimin sighed, he knew Jungkook really liked you but he also knew he was scared he would get hurt again like all the other times.

Jungkook started sobbing, "I just can't."

Jimin could see how broken his best friend was, he knew he had to make sure this turned out right this time.

~~~~

Jimin knew what you looked like from a photo you and Jungkook took together before.

He was at your so called door step where Jungkook last saw you. He knocked on your door and waited.

There was no answer, so he knocked again.

"..." still no answer.

He started to look through the window for any sign of life but he didn't see any movement from inside. He was growing more and more suspicious of you.

"Excuse me?" Jimin heard a voice from behind him. He turned to see an attractive woman standing with her arms crossed.

"Do you happen to be Yuna?" He asked.

The woman standing in front of him was you, you were surprised, you were confused at how he knew your name.

"Maybe, why?" You uncrossed your arms, playing it carefully.

"I'm Jungkooks friend and I was just wanted to meet you that's all." He explained to you.

You tensed your body slightly and then relaxed trying to play it coolly.

"Oh, is he okay?" You put a worried look in your face.

"Well, sort of, he has a history of bad relationships in the past and it's getting to him that's all." Jimin relaxed at seeing the genuine concern look on your face.

"Do you want to come inside?" You gestured to the door.

He nodded following you inside.

"So, what happened in Jungkooks past relationships?" You asked as you got Jimin drinks.

Jimin started to slowly explain Jungkooks past.

Jimin pov

"Jungkook was only just a kid when his parents died, they left all their fortune to him. He was a mess, me and my family took care of him after his parents passed.

Once he turned 16, he started getting into relationships, going out with this lovely and kind girl, well at least he thought she was, I could see right through the act. Jungkook dated her for a year and a half and he was going ask her to marry him at the age of 17. Crazy right? Well, he found out that she was using him for his money, she didn't care about him at all. She just wanted the money.