Part 15

"What the heck was that?!" Taehyung yelled.

You stared at the ground, not wanting to face him. You closed your eyes wishing time would pass quicker.

"Answer me woman!!" His voice shook.

You were frightened, he's never raised his voice like this at you, it was almost violent sounding.

"I don't know what that was but it felt right." You yelled back at him, now glaring at him.

Taehyung's eyes widened, shocked hearing you yell back.

"Why do you think this happened?! Why do you think we're in this mess?! Because of you and your stupid money." You voice wavered.

Everything went silent. His eyes softened at your form. "You love him don't you...." He finally spoke. He knew you started having feelings for Jungkook. He just didn't want to believe it.

Your silence answered him.

"Do you even still love me." Taehyung held a pained expression.

You stared down at the floorboards feeling a sudden wave of guilt wash over you. Taehyung threw a vase to the ground causing a loud crash. You flinched at the aggressive action.

"Answer me." Taehyung threw a plate at the ground this time. Throwing glasses at your feet. You shook at how aggressive he was. Tears welling up.

Silence hit the room. You looked up to see Taehyung standing close to you. He cupped your cheeks, forcing you face to look at you. He leaned in and kissed you begging for you to react. You didn't, you stood still, not moving with his lips.

Taehyung pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours. He closed his eyes, breathing heavily. You cried watching him be in pain because of you.

"I-I'm sorry." You whimpered. "I can't." You removed hands from your face, stepping back. You grabbed your bag and ran out the door while choking back your sobs. You fast steps lead to a door. You stared at the oh so familiar designs that decorated it. Your hand about the knock on it, only to be interrupted with the it being swung open.

Jungkooks eyes widened seeing your fragile state. Your eyes were swollen, tears still visibly running down your face. He brought you into his arms, holding you as you cried into his shirt.

"J-Jungkook, I love you so much." You let out.

Jungkook smiled, confused at why it sounded so painful. "I love you too Yuna." He said pulling back so he could look into your eyes. Why does it sound like you were saying as if you were confessing something bad to him.

"Yuna, tell me what's going on." He brought you inside as he continuously wiped your tears.

You shook your head. "No, I-I just missed you." You snuggled deeper into his sweater, breathing in his warmth.

"Why do you come to me in tears." He sighed.

"I'm on my period." You made an excuse.

Jungkook immediately jumped up and went to the kitchen. You heard clattering going on. He finally came back with a tub of ice cream and two spoons. He grinned cheekily as he opened it up, sitting next to you and taking a big spoonful of strawberry creamy cold deliciousness into your mouth. You smiled at the sweetness from his kindness and the food.

"I really love you." You said with your mouth full of food.

Jungkook just laughed at how your cheeks puffed out. He too started stuffing his face with ice cream.

(A/n) TRRRIIIIPPPPLLLLEEEE UPPPDDAAATTTEEEE!!!! I've been slacking so this is the least I could do haha. There weren't many reads so I was thinking about discontinuing but I really like this story so I'm gonna keep writing. When I finish this ff I'm going to start a Hobi ff. It's only going to have one chapter but it's going to have MANY MANY pages. I currently have over 9,000 words and counting so please look forward to that too!! Xx

Ps: who do you rather? Taehyung or Jungkook (I mean in this ff not in real life since their personalities are different)