Part 9

Jungkook stared at his phone, his fingers hovering over the buttons. He eventually pressed the called button.

"Hello?" Your voice answered his call.

"H-hi h-hello." he nervously greeted over the phone.

You laughed at his stuttering, "What's up."

"I don't k-know." He facepalmed at his response.

"Well, you should since you're the one who called me." You pointed out while continuously laughing.

"U-um do you want to hang out today?" He fiddled with a loose thread on his white shirt.

"Naww you sound like a cute puppy who wants attention." You teased.

Jungkook stared blankly at the floorboards of his apartment.

"S-so is that a yes?"

"Of course dummy." You laughed.

Jungkook breathed out, relaxing his once tense muscles.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 3?" A smile crept up onto his face.

"Oka-" You were interrupted  with the sound of line being cut off.

"Who was that?" Taehyung walked into the bedroom.

"Jungkook, he wants to hang out today." You gave Tae a peck on the nose.

"Hmmm my girlfriend going out with another guy." He wrapped his arms around you.

"Pfft you know who I'd choose any day." You snuggled into his warm chest.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He smiled. He slightly pushed forward making you fall backwards onto the bed.

You laughed as you hit his chest lightly.

"Get off of me, I need to get ready for my date." You said with a hint of sarcasm.

He pouted but let you out from underneath of him. You got up and finally started getting ready for your so called date with Jungkook.

~~~~~

Jungkook nervously knocked on the door. The door opened to find you in a a casual summer dress with you hair tied up up.

He blinked a few times before speaking. "H-hi." He was able to say.

"Hey." You smiled sweetly.

There was an awkward silence. He was looking and you and you were looking at him.

Why is this so awkward. You were fiddling with the hem of your dress.

"Do-"
"Wher-"

You both spoke. Jungkook started to laugh nervously.

"Let's just get going shall we." You slowly started to become impatient.

Jungkook led you to his car, you were a little disappointed with it. It wasn't anything too flashy, just a regular looking car. You sighed a bit when sitting yourself in the car.

"So... where are we going?" You looked at his side view as he started the car.

All he did was just smirk mysteriously, not looking your way. You slid into your seat frustrated with curiosity. You were silent the whole trip, not knowing what to talk about.

"We're here." Jungkook said softly.

He walked around to your side and opened the door for you. You stepped and was hit by a soft breeze. Your eyes wandered around the place. You saw a river flowing gently. Buildings were surrounding the area so you knew that you were still in the city. You river was reflecting the bright pink and orange sky. There were a limited amount of people walking around.

You were shocked at the beautiful scenery. Your mouth was slightly gaping open, your eyes wide open.

Jungkook stopped himself from laughing at your expression. He was satisfied with your reaction. Happy that you were surprised and shooked. While you were studying the landscape, he was studying you. Your black hair slowly moved with the wind, big eyes perfectly placed on your face, lips slightly crooked when you smiled, teeth that weren't all straight but still added to your beauty, a few freckles scattered here and there that was only just visible under your makeup.

Jungkook was luring his face closer and closer unknowingly to him and you as you were distracted.

You were still looking at the scenery as you felt something warm and soft on your cheek. The sensation soon disappear but left a tingling feeling. You cupped your cheek looking over at Jungkook who was smiling happily looking at the scenery now too. You stared at him, you had mixed feeling of what was happening. You kept staring at him while you cupped your cheek. He soon turned his whole body at you and drew you in closer wrapping his arms around you. He moved your hand and you felt the same warm sensation on your cheek again now knowing that it was his lips touching you. You felt your cheeks warm up without control. You stared up at him and he stared down at you, he was blushing too.

You stayed like that for god knows how long until you awkwardly coughed.

"Umm... we should take a walk." You smiled slightly.

Jungkook let go of you, his face was completely red. You both started walking alongside the river. Both not being able to look at each other. Jungkook looked down at your hand and slipped his into yours startling you. You looked down at your hand clasped around his and at him not looking at you but you could see a slight smile on his face. You looked forward smiling this time, feeling a little bit of happiness spark within you.

While happiness sparked inside of you, jealousy sparked inside of Taehyung. He watched as you and Jungkook hand in hand smiling. He clenched his hands into a fist while holding onto the binoculars.

(A/n) I'm suuuppppeeerrr sorry about being inactive. I know I suck, I kinda lacked a bit of motivation. And I had a bit of writers block. (I didn't really properly edit this so there's probably a lot of grammar/spelling errors. Pls don't mind those for now *^^*)

Anyway! Congratulations to BTS getting on the top100 on billboard. Im so proud and am in love with their latest album. 고민보다Go choreo is hilarious 😂 such memes. I've fallen in love with Jin's sugar gliders, it's so fxxking cute holy fudge balls 😭😭

 I've fallen in love with Jin's sugar gliders, it's so fxxking cute holy fudge balls 😭😭

Like look at it, it's so cute! I just wanna curl up into a little ball 😆😆